AVOCADO AND CHEESE SALAD – KETO RECIPE.
Prep Time 10 Min
Cooking Time min
Total Time 10 Min
- 1 avocado diced
- 8 oz. cottage cheese, diced
- 2 tbsps. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper freshly ground
- ½ tsp parsley
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shaved
- 2 tbsps. sesame seeds
- Cut chicken into 3-inch long strips.
- Season chicken strips with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, and once oil is hot, add chicken. Cook chicken strips for about 6-7 minutes per side until a nice golden crust forms and chicken is cooked through.
- Set chopped lettuce leaves and chopped tomatoes in serving bowl. Place crusted chicken strips over lettuce leaves in bowl
- Sprinkle shaved Parmesan.
- Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||315 kcal|
|Total Carbs||4.59 g|
Protein: 20% 63 kcal
Fat: 66% 208 kcal
Carbohydrates: 14% 45 kcal