CARIBBEAN FISH CURRY. KETO RECIPE.
Prep Time 10 Min
Cooking Time 20 min
Total Time 30 Min
- 2 large skinless white fish fillets
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsps. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 tsp thyme of leaves, chopped
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Rub the fish with the lemon juice, 1 tsp of the curry powder and marinate it.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan.
- Once oil is hot, add spring onions, garlic, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining curry powder and thyme and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the fish and cook cover with a lid and simmer gently for 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||249 kcal|
|Total Carbs||4.3 g|
Protein: 20% 49 kcal
Fat: 73% 183 kcal
Carbohydrates: 7% 17 kcal