CHICKEN SOUP WITH CAULIFLOWER AND CREAM
Prep Time 5 Min
Cooking Time 30 min
Total Time 35 Min
- 1 Ib. boneless chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 4 cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsps. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsps. chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Once hot, add green onions and garlic. for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cauliflower and cook for about 4-5 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add broth, cream, cumin, season with salt and pepper to taste and give them good mix.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cover with lid and allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes until chicken and cauliflower is cooked through.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||218 kcal|
|Total Carbs||2.67 g|
Protein: 41% 90 kcal
Fat: 51% 112 kcal