Servings: 20 mini cups
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 & 1/2 ounces Cocoa Butter
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- OR you can use 3 ounces Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate such as Lily’s melted, for the topping
- For the candies, line a mini-muffin pan with 20 mini paper liners (I recommend parchment ones for true non-stick).
- Combine coconut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth and then stir in shredded coconut and sweetener until combined.
- Divide mixture among prepared mini muffin cups and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- For the chocolate coating, combine cocoa butter and unsweetened chocolate together in bowl set over a pan of simmering water (do not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted.
- Stir in sifted powdered sweetener, then stir in cocoa powder, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Spoon chocolate topping over chilled coconut candies and let set, about 15 minutes.
- OR if using pre-packaged chocolate, simply melt and spoon over the cold coconut filling.
- Candies can be stored on your counter top for up to a week.
240 Calories; 25g Fat; 2g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber
Well, were you satisfied with the CHOCOLATE COCONUT CANDIES recipe? I really hope so! I was pretty glad to bring it to you. Looks pretty good, if you ask me!
In any case, let me welcome you to Live Well Corner! My name is Marc Gil . I’m glad that you’re here with me right now. I really love checking out great healthy recipe videos. It would seem that I’m not alone in that. 🙂
If you really did enjoy the CHOCOLATE COCONUT CANDIES,then you may want to consider taking a look at my additional Keto recipes on this site. That’s right, I don’t want you leaving just yet!
New On Keto? You can learn How To Get Started On The Keto Diet Here.
Moreover, please click the button below to sign up to my newsletter, so I can let you know when new videos are made available. I also have a cool welcome gift for you, which you can see next to the button.
Sign up here…
I just wanted to say a few things…
Diet plans clearly abound. It can be overwhelming to decide.
So when a particular diet has been chosen, and it’s time to start prepping weight loss meals, you want to avoid looking outside of your chosen diet for meal options. Wavering could be detrimental to your weight loss success. You’re likely to end up in a position where you need to start all over from scratch.
You’d be well served, for this very reason, to build up an online library of recipes within your chosen plan. If you’re going low-calorie, then compile low-calorie recipes. If you’re a low-carber, then you’ll want low-carb recipes.
Makes perfect sense, right?
In the past, I’ve definitely hopped from one thing to the next… like crazy. And I’ve done so for one simply reason…
You’re going to typically tend to develop cravings for the foods and drinks that your particular diet program prevents you from consuming, which a competing diet program fully allows. The grass always seems greener on the other side. And let’s be honest here. Culinary videos are, in many cases, pretty damned hard to resist. 😉
Clearly, you need to stick to your chosen diet plan long enough to see results. Of course, it could be said that any diet that focuses on all-natural foods and reasonable portion sizes can be enough all on its own.
Seems like pretty responsible advice. Put the right amounts of the right fuel into your body, and reap the rewards of a healthy body and physique. Add some exercise into the mix and look out!
This is clearly standard, conventional wisdom. There’s probably good reason for this!
Calorie reduction isn’t the only game in town though. Many diets put more of an emphasis on macro-nutrient ratios. These are often pretty meticulously calculated, and straying from the prescribed ratio may jeopardize your results.
Stick to the plan. Give yourself a fighting chance!
What I Recommend…
Have a look at my Keto recipes category page right here on Live Well Corner. Explore the great videos I’ve already compiled for you.
Then, bookmark the videos that you really enjoy in your browser. Add them to a brand new folder bearing the name “Keto Vids,” unless you prefer something else.
Finally, be sure to get onto my newsletter for new video share updates. You’ll also be receiving all kinds of awesome body transformation content which can truly help you transform your body once and for all!
Do yourself a favor and click the button below to begin…
And as always, please feel free to leave a comment down below and share your thoughts on the CHOCOLATE COCONUT CANDIES recipe you just watched above.
Much thanks to you!
I wish you the best,