EASY Keto Nutella Cheesecake Mousse.
This tasty Nutella No Bake Cheesecake Mousse looks like something you just bought at the patisserie, and tastes like it too, but is very easy to make. The base is my easy creamy sugar free, low carb cheesecake that only takes a few minutes to make. This base is divided into three equal portions and used for the lemon cheesecake layer, and the next two keto Nutella layers.
This cake is keto, low carb, sugar free, gluten and grain free.
I hope you got a lot from the recipe video. I’m happy to bring it to.
In any event, allow me to welcome you to Live Well Corner! My name is Marc Gil . You being here makes me pretty happy. I’m a big fan of delicious-looking, healthy food videos. It would seem that you feel the same. 🙂
If you really did enjoy the Keto Nutella Cheesecake Mousse video,then consider checking out the other Low Carb video shares right here on Live Well Corner. I’d love for you to stay a while!
Also, please click the button below to sign up to my newsletter, so I can let you know when new videos are made available. You will also receive a copy of 19 Delicious & Easy Keto Lunch Recipes, which covers one of my favorite weight loss strategies.
Go ahead and use this button…
Alright, so let’s proceed…
Diet plans are in no short supply, my friend. It can be overwhelming to decide.
That’s why I believe that, when you’ve decided on a particular diet, and it’s time to start menu planning, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. Wavering could be detrimental to your weight loss success. It will take you back to the starting line.
This is why you definitely want to compile a small library of recipes that fit within your particular diet plan. So if you’re going low-carb, then build up a low-carb recipe library.
Know what I mean?
I only bring this up because I’ve been guilty of hopping from one plan to the next myself. And I’ve done so for one simply reason…
On a low-carb diet, you tend to crave carbs. On low-fat, you crave fat. I mean, it’s still officially “diet food,” even if it’s not your diet… right? And let’s not lie to ourselves. Food-based videos are, in many cases, extremely difficult to resist. 😉
But the thing is, for any diet plan to work effectively, you really need to stick to it. Reaching your weight loss goals may be as simple as eating natural foods and limiting your caloric intake.
Seems like pretty responsible advice. The fat should come right off if you control what and how much you eat and drink. This is especially true if our activity levels are relatively high.
No doubt that this is conventional weight loss advice. And it probably has that designation for a reason!
But even if your chosen diet isn’t a low-calorie model, you may still be well-served to stick with it long-term. Many diets put more of an emphasis on macro-nutrient ratios. It could be detrimental to your results to stray from your diet’s particular ratio.
Keep your eye on the prize! Don’t stray.
With that, I’m wishing you nothing but joy and success! I would really appreciate it if you clicked that Facebook button to the right and give Live Well Corner a like. It’ll only take you ten seconds, and it will help this site to grow. 🙂
Also, please feel free to comment below and share your thoughts on the Keto Nutella Cheesecake Mousse video that I just shared with you.
Thanks a lot, and please come see me again!
Until we meet again,
500 g (17.6 oz) cream cheese – room temperature
50 g (1.8 oz)
Lakanto Golden monk fruit sweetener
– ground to confectionery
160 g (2/3 cup) unsweetened almond milk – plain or vanilla
238 g (1 cup) heavy whipping cream
7.2 g (1 envelope) Knox gelatin powder
80 g (1/3 cup) water
15 g (1 tbsp) lemon juice
85 g (3 oz) Keto Nutella
85 g (3 oz) Keto Nutella
1 g (1/2 tsp) cocoa powder
2 g (1/2 tsp) Lakanto gold monkfruit sweetener – ground to confectionery
7 g (1 tbsp) dry roasted almonds or pistachios – rough chopped
1. Line a regular size loaf pan with parchment paper (my pan was top 5” X 9” (12.5 cm X 22.5 cm), bottom 4” X 8” (10 cm X 20 cm))
2. In a small cup combine the water and gelatin. Stir until the gelatin powder is dissolved and set aside (about 10 minutes) to allow gelatin to bloom. Dissolve in hot water just before using
3. In a mixing bowl add the whipping cream and Lakanto Gold confectionery sweetener. Whip to soft peak stage. Set aside
4. For stand mixer, use a paddle attachment. To the stand mixer bowl add the room temperature cream cheese, confectionery sweetener, unsweetened almond milk and whip until well combined and all ingredients are smooth and creamy
5. Re-melt the gelatin, stir well and allow to cool (until temperature feels just slightly warm when you insert a finger to test temperature)
6. To the cream cheese mixture, add the whipped cream and mix at low speed for about 30 seconds. While beating, slightly increase the mixer speed and quickly pour the liquified gelatin into the center of the bowl and continue beating for about 60 seconds or until well combined. TOTAL weight of cheesecakes mixture: 950 g or 33.5 oz
7. Remove 1/3 of the cheesecake base (317 g or 11.2 oz) and place into a small separate bowl. Set the rest aside for a moment
8. To the small bowl, add the lemon juice and fold to integrate the lemon juice into the cheesecake. Pour into the parchment lined loaf pan. Spread out evenly making sure mixture reaches corners. Drop on counter to remove air bubbles and to even out the surface. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
9. To the remaining cheesecake mixture, add the first 85 g or 3 oz of my keto Nutella, fold to combine well. When the first layer has set, carefully add (317 g or 11.2 oz) of this mixture on top of the white layer. Smooth out with a spatula and tap on counter. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
10. To the remaining cheesecake mixture in the bowl, add another 85 g or 3 oz of my Keto Nutella and fold in until well combined. When the second layer has set, carefully add the last of the Nutella cheesecake mixture on top of the second layer. Smooth out with a spatula and tap on counter. Refrigerate overnight
11. To garnish, place a fresh sheet of parchment (the exact same size as the top of the cheesecake) on the top of the cheesecake while it is still in the pan. Place the serving plate on top of the loaf pan and flip. Lift the loaf pan and carefully peel away the parchment that lined the loaf pan. Place a strip of parchment length wise in the center of the cheesecake
12. Combine the cocoa powder and confectionery sweetener. Stir well before using. Put the mixture into a small sieve and tap lightly to dust the top of the cheesecake. Carefully remove the strip of parchment from the top to leave a straight non-powdered/dusted area. In a straight thin line, distribute the chopped roasted nuts in the center of the non-dusted area
13. Use a long knife chilled in cold water to make clean cuts. Each cut should be about 2 cm or 3/4 inch thick. Enjoy!