Looking for homemade Fudgy Brownies that are moist, chewy, dense, and have an intense chocolatey interior?
This healthier Brownie recipe uses whole food ingredients to re-create the taste you know and love. While sinfully delicious, these don’t contain any gluten, grains, nuts, dairy, and are also lower in carbs.
I’m hoping that you got a lot from the video. I’m glad to share it. I’d definitely like to make it myself!
Anyway, welcome! My name is Marc Gil and this is Live Well Corner. I’m really grateful to have you here. I’m really into delicious-looking, fat-loss recipe videos. I’m not the only one, it seems. 🙂
If the Healthy Fudgy Brownies video really did do it for you, you may want to consider taking a look at my additional Low Carb recipes on Live Well Corner . Stick around. You’ll have fun!
And I’d love for you to join my updates and weight loss newsletter, if you’re interested. The sign-up button is below. My preferred weight loss strategy is included in the FREE gift you’re receiving when you sign up, too.
There are obviously many diet plans in the world. The sheer volume of diet options is ridiculously overwhelming.
For this reason, as soon as you’ve decided on a particular diet, and you’re looking to prepare your own tasty meals, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. It can really hinder your success to stray from your chosen path. It may just bring you back to the beginning.
For this reason, I suggest starting a diet-focused recipe library. So you’d want to compile videos ONLY related to raw-food veganism, if that happens to be your chosen diet plan.
I only bring this up because I’ve been guilty of hopping from one plan to the next myself. And when I really think about it, there’s only one reason why…
You’re gonna typically tend to have cravings for the foods that your current diet plan won’t allow you to consume, which another diet protocol permits, and perhaps even encourages. And let’s tell the truth. Food-based videos are often pretty seductive. 😉
But the thing is, for any diet plan to work effectively, you really need to stick to it. While each diet is completely unique in its approach, many say that healthy food and a slight caloric deficit are really all it take to help you reach your goals.
Makes sense to me. Put the right amounts of the right fuel into your body, and reap the rewards of a healthy body and physique. This becomes even more powerful as you raise your activity levels.
This, of course, is the most popular weight loss model in existence. It probably earned its right to be!
Calorie reduction isn’t the only game in town though. With some diets, macro-nutrient ratios are more important than calories consumed. Failure to adhere to your diet’s particular ratio may compromise your weight loss results.
Please stay the course. Your future self will thank you for it!
You May Want to Do This…
Come and visit my Low carb recipe videos category page right here on Live Well Corner. I’ve compiled tons of great videos for you.
Then, ensure quick and easy future access to each of your favorite recipes by simply bookmarking them in your browser. Add them to an entirely new file folder bearing the name “Low carb Meal Vids,” or something else that you’ll remember.
And finally, if you haven’t already done so, get yourself on my newsletter ASAP so that you’re always kept up-to-date on new videos I feature on this site. I will also be presenting you with lots of helpful fat reduction content which can give you an incredible advantage in your quest to look and feel your best!
Get started by clicking the button below…
Finally, know that you’re always welcome to comment below and share your thoughts on the Healthy Fudgy Brownies video above.
Thanks for visiting, and best of luck to you!
Wishing you great health,
- 1.5 ounces (43g) (1/3 cup chopped) 100% dark chocolate
- ¼ cup (51g) melted coconut oil
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons (58g) maple syrup
- ¼ cup (40g) coconut sugar
- ½ cup (51g) pumpkin flour/powder or blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup (55g) 70% dark chocolate, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a 7×5-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Chop the 100% dark chocolate into small pieces. Add the chocolate to a bowl along with the coconut oil, and melted slowly over simmering water (double boiler).
- While the chocolate is melting, mix in a large bowl using a spatula the egg, maple syrup and coconut sugar. Pour the melted chocolate slowly into the bowl, stirring while you pour until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the salt and flour, and mix to combine. Stir into the batter the 70% dark chocolate pieces if desired.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan, and bake for 20 minutes or until a stick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove brownie from the pan and cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place like your pantry or in the fridge.