Keto Almond Butter Balls
Servings: 25/Prep Time 10 minutes/ Cook Time 20 minutes/ Total Time 30 minutes
- 200g / 1 cup almond butter
- 50-75g / 1/2 cup almond flour or more, depending on the thickness of your almond butter
- 8drops stevia equivalent to 2 tsp sugar
- 2tbsp sugar free syrup
- optional: 1 tsp cinnamon
- 70g / 2.5 oz sugar free chocolate alternatively chocolate with 90% cocoa solids or unsweetened chocolate, see notes
- Blend the almond butter with the sweeteners and 50g (1/2 cup) almond flour. Check consistency. If your almond butter is quite runny, as was mine, add another 25g (1/4 cup). You are looking for a dough-like consistency that can be easily rolled into balls without being squishy or falling apart.
- Roll into balls weighing ca 10-12g. I got 25 from my mix.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave (in 30 second bursts) or in a double boiler.
- Using a spoon, coat each ball in chocolate. This adds ca 2g to the weight of the praline. I melted an 70g chocolate bar, but ended up using only around 50g.
- Place the chocolate-covered pralines on a sheet covered with parchment paper and let them set in the fridge for ca 20 minutes.