KETO BLUEBERRY ICECREAM
Prep Time 10 min
Total time 10 min
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsps. granulated erythritol
- 2 tbsps. coconut oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Heat the blueberries in a non-sticking pot on low to medium heat.
- Let the blueberries simmer for approx. 10-15 minutes until most of the liquid has dissolved.
- Add the blueberries, almond flour and erythritol to a food processor and blend until everything is combined fully.
- Transfer mixture in bowl and add the butter as well as the lemon juice.
- Chill in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes for making balls.
- Take the mass out of the freezer and form small balls using your hands.
- Chill in the fridge for approx. 1 hour before serving.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||115 kcal|
|Net Carbs||4.1 g|
Protein: 2% 5 kcal
Fat: 80% 196 kcal
Carbohydrates: 18% 45 kcal