Keto Carrot Cake
- 1/2cup / 100g shredded/grated carrot
- 2tbsp butter, melted
- 1tbsp double cream / heavy cream
- 3/4 cup / 75g almond flour or ground almonds
- 10g / small handful walnuts, crushed
- 2tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp pumpkin spice / mixed spice
- 1tsp baking powder
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2tbsp full fat cream cheese
- 1tsp powdered erythritol optional
- Mix your dry ingredients – almond flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking powder, powdered erythritol and crushed walnut pieces.
- Add the wet ingredients- grated carrot, egg, melted butter, double / heavy cream.
- Fill the carrot cake batter into 2 well-greased ramekins (I used melted butter) or 1 pyrex glass bowl and microwave 5 minutes at 800W (or 6 minutes at 700W).
- Turn upside down onto a plate and serve with cream cheese frosting (cream cheese mixed with optional powdered erythritol). Decorate with more crushed walnuts and grated carrot. Or eat straight from the ramekin!
Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.7g | Protein: 12.5g | Fat: 40.7g | Fiber: 6.2g | Sugar: 3.4g