Keto Cheesecake Bites
Servings: 9/ Prep time: 1 hr 20 mins/Cook time: 0 mins/ total time: 1 hr 20 mins
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4cup almond flour (1 oz)
- 1/4cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla until smooth.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. You want the mixture hard enough that you can work with it like it was dough.
- With clean hands, pinch a generous tablespoon of mixture per cheesecake bite. Roll the mixture in your hands to shape into a ball.
- Place the toppings in shallow bowls. Roll the cheesecake balls in the toppings. You’ll only use about 2 tablespoons of each topping, but you need more to properly dredge them.
- Place the cheesecake bites in an airtight container and refrigerate for 30 minutes, to allow them to set.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving.