Keto Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer with this easy, no-bake keto cheesecake recipe that can easily work with other berries/fruits.
Well, how did today’s recipe sit with you? Bringing it to you was fun. If you ask me, it looks pretty delicious!
Welcome to Live Well Corner. This is Marc Gil . It’s fantastic to have you here with me this fine day. I love checking out awesome healthy food videos. It would seem that I’m not alone in that. 🙂
If you really did enjoy the Keto Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake video, you may want to consider taking a look at my additional Keto videos on Live Well Corner . I’d love for you to stay a while!
Oh, and before we proceed, if you’d like to continue your yummy weight loss journey with me, consider clicking the button below and signing up for my newsletter. My preferred weight loss strategy is included in the FREE gift you’re receiving when you sign up, too.
Grab your gift and join my newsletter here…
So let’s chat a bit…
Diet plans are in no short supply, my friend. The sheer volume of diet options is ridiculously overwhelming.
Therefore, when you’ve decided on a particular diet, and it’s time to start prepping weight loss meals, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. Failure to stay on your chosen path can prove detrimental. It will take you back to square one.
You’d be well served, for this very reason, to build up an online library of recipes within your chosen plan. So you’d want to compile videos ONLY related to raw-food veganism, if that happens to be your chosen diet plan.
It’s basic, but hugely important.
I’ve been guilty of hopping from one diet to the next. And there’s really only one reason why…
Foods that one diet program allows, a whole other diet program is probably going to turn its nose up at. I mean, it’s still officially “diet food,” even if it’s not your diet… right? And let’s not BS ourselves. Cooking videos are usually extremely difficult to resist. 😉
Choose a lifestyle that you’re thrilled to stick with. That’s how long-term results will be achieved. Reaching your weight loss goals may be as simple as eating natural foods and limiting your caloric intake.
I can certainly see the merit in that, even though I’m no diet or fitness guru. Put the right amounts of the right fuel into your body, and reap the rewards of a healthy body and physique. This becomes even more powerful as you raise your activity levels.
This is conventional wisdom. And this is for good reason!
Not all diets are calorically restrictive though. Many diets put more of an emphasis on macro-nutrient ratios. And playing around too much with those may be something to steer clear of.
Keep your eye on the prize! Don’t stray.
If I Were You, I’d…
Check out the Keto recipe videos category page right here on Live Well Corner. Explore the great videos I’ve already compiled for you.
After that, go ahead and start bookmarking the videos that you like in your browser. Compile these bookmarks into an entirely new folder that you can label “Keto Recipe Videos,” unless another name strikes your fancy.
Finally, if you haven’t already, be sure to get onto my newsletter for new video share updates. You will also be receiving lots of awesome diet tools and strategies which can have a tremendous impact on your health and happiness!
Click the button below to sign up, and claim your FREE gift immediately…
And finally, please know that you’re always welcome to comment below to let us know what you thought of the Keto Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake video above.
To your health and happiness,
Serving Size: 1 medium slice
Yield: 6 servings
Cherry Cheesecake Filling:
1/3 cup (85g) erythritol OR xylitol (you can sub this out for 1 or 2 tsp. of liquid stevia if you wish)
1 + 1/4 cup (230g) cream cheese room temperature (about one 8 oz. package)
1/3 cup (78ml) heavy whipping cream (>30% fat) // OR coconut cream
2 tsp. (10ml) vanilla extract // OR 1 tsp. almond extract
1/4 cup (50g) chopped cherries, pitted, fresh or frozen (these add the most carbs to the recipe so I use a very small amount, but feel free to double this amount if you can handle more carbs)
1 tbsp. (13g) erythritol OR xylitol (you can omit this if the cherries are very sweet)
(optional) 1 tsp. powdered gelatin soaked in 1 tbsp. of cold water (ONLY add this if you want a firmer texture of cheesecake that can stand at room temperature for an hour or two and still hold its form, like a baked cheesecake)
1/4 cup (24g) nut flour // OR 4 crushed small low-carb cookies
1 tsp. coconut flour // OR oat fiber (omit if using crushed cookies)
1 tbsp. (15ml) melted butter
1/2 tbsp. erythritol // OR xylitol (omit if using crushed cookies)
1/2 tbsp. (2.5g) unsweetened cocoa powder (omit if using crushed cookies)
1/8 tsp. sea salt // OR 1/16 tsp. fine table salt (omit if using salted butter)
Chocolate Ganache Topping:
1.4 oz (40g) keto-friendly chocolate
6 tbsp. (100ml) heavy cream
0.88 oz (25g) unsweetened or 99% cacao bitter chocolate
1.5 tbsp. (23g) powdered erythritol OR xylitol
6 tbsp. (100ml) heavy cream
1. Heat the crust ingredients in a saucepan* over medium heat until the mixture has cooked through and become a crumbly dry texture similar to graham cracker crumbs, about 4 minutes, stirring often (*or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds). Press this mixture into the bottom of a small 5″-6″ springform pan or similar container and freeze while you prepare the filling.
2. Mix the cream cheese, erythritol and vanilla until well combined and smooth, then set aside while you whip the heavy cream to soft peaks.
3. In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, cook the chopped cherries with 1 tablespoon of erythritol until cooked through and the sweetener has fully dissolved. Chill this mixture in the freezer until cooled down, about 2 minutes.
4. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until 90% mixed, then add the cooled cherries and fold together until fully incorporated.
5. Pour the cheesecake filling on top of the frozen crust and tap/shake to level off the surface and release any large air bubbles. Place in the fridge to set up.
6. To make the chocolate ganache: In a heat-safe bowl, heat the heavy cream until scalded but not yet boiling, then drop in your chocolate chunks and DO NOT stir. Let this sit for 5 minutes to let the chocolate melt, then whisk together until emulsified and smooth. Pour this ganache over the chilled cheesecake and shake/tap to smooth out the surface before returning it to the fridge to finish chilling.
7. Refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 5 hours total before serving.