KETO CHOCOLATE COOKIES WITH SESAME SEEDS.
Yields: 12 servings
Prep time: 0 hours 15 mins
Cook time: 0 hours 10 mins
Total time: 0 hours 25 mins
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 sticks/12 tablespoons unsalted butter (at room temperature)
3/4 cup sugar-free sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda to a bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Cream the unsalted butter and sweetener using a hand or stand mixer. Beat until lightened in color and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour mixture, just until incorporated, and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out approximately 1 1/2-ounce balls onto two prepared sheet pans. Note that these cookies will spread a little so keep them a couple of inches apart on the baking sheets.
- Very slightly flatten the top of each cookie and sprinkle with a bit of sea salt.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until just set. The cookies will be very soft, but will firm up slightly as they cool.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||Vitamin B1- 0.045 mg (04%)|
Vitamin B2- 0.07 mg (06%)
Vitamin B5- 0.236 mg (05%)
Vitamin B12- 0.63 µg (26%)
Vitamin A- 110 IU (05%)
Calcium – 15 mg (02%)
Magnesium – 30 mg (10%)
Iron – 1.24 mg (07%)
|Amount per serving 34 g|
|Total Calories||110 kcal|
|Protein||15.3 g||Protein: 51% (55 kcal)|
Fat: 40% (44 kcal)
Carbohydrates: 09% (10 kcal)
|Total Carbs||2.87 g|