KETO COCONUT AND ALMONDS FAT BOMB.
Yields: 12 servings
Prep time: 0 hours 10 mins
Cook time: 0 hours 15 mins
Total time: 0 hours 25 mins
1/4 cup Almond Flour
2 cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon Butter
4 egg whites
1/4 cup Swerve
- Preheat an oven to 400F. Line a 9 x 13 cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut, coconut oil or butter, and vanilla extract and set aside.
- Using the whisk attachment on your stand mixer, beat together the egg whites and Swerve until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the almond flour mixture.
- Spoon the mixture onto the cookie sheet to get 10-12 scoops.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes until the coconut tops start to brown lightly.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||Vitamin B2- 0.073 mg (07%)|
Vitamin A- 20IU (01%)
Calcium – 11 mg (01%)
Magnesium – 11 mg (04%)
Iron – 0.14 mg (01%)
|Amount per serving 53 g|
|Total Calories||23 kcal|
|Protein||1.53 g||Protein: 32% (06 kcal)|
Fat: 34% (7 kcal)
Carbohydrates: 34% (7 kcal)
|Total Carbs||1.71 g|