A gluten free, sugar free cookie base, a chocolate truffle fat bomb sauce, and tasty, creamy no bake cheesecake, topped with fresh strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries.
How delicious does this sound? A keto dessert pizza that is a feast for your eyes and your taste buds.
Well, how does that recipe sit with you? I’m happy to bring it to you. Looks pretty good, if you ask me!
Welcome to Live Well Corner. This is Marc Gil . It’s really great having you here today. I’m a big fan of watching great diet-friendly food videos. It would seem that I’m not alone in that. 🙂
If you really did enjoy the Keto Dessert Pizza video, it may serve you to check out the additional Keto videos on Live Well Corner . It only gets more delicious from here!
Oh, and before we proceed, you are invited to join my video updates and weight loss newsletter by clicking the button below. As you can see, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of 19 Delicious & Easy Keto Lunch Recipes as a thank-you gift.
Grab your gift and join my newsletter here…
Here’s the story…
Diet plans are in no short supply, my friend. The sheer volume of diet options is ridiculously overwhelming.
Therefore, once you’ve decided on a particular diet, and it’s time to start prepping weight loss meals, it’s important that you stay committed to your plan. It can really hinder your success to stray from your chosen path. It’ll probably have you returning to the drawing board.
For this reason, I suggest starting a diet-focused recipe library. If you’re going low-calorie, then compile low-calorie recipes. If you’re a low-carber, then you’ll want low-carb recipes.
Pretty basic stuff, right? But it’s super important.
I only bring this up because I’ve been guilty of hopping from one plan to the next myself. Why did I do this? Only one reason…
Food that one diet plan won’t allow, another plan completely encourages. Besides, those “video doctors” sure do make compelling arguments. And let’s call a spade a spade… Food videos are, in many cases, ridiculously will-shattering. 😉
Choose a lifestyle that you’re thrilled to stick with. That’s how long-term results will be achieved. Calorie reduction and fresh, healthy foods and drinks are said to be the most surefire way to lose weight healthfully.
At the end of the day, it makes sense. Eat clean, don’t stuff your face all the time, and the fat should come right off. Oh, and move that body of yours a little more! 😉
This is surely common-sense weight loss. And it probably has that designation for a reason!
But even if your chosen diet isn’t a low-calorie model, you may still be well-served to stick with it long-term. Diets are often effective because of their macro-nutrient ratios. These are often pretty meticulously calculated, and straying from the prescribed ratio may jeopardize your results.
At least stick with one thing long enough to see results!
With that, I’m wishing you nothing but joy and success! If you enjoyed today’s content, please click the Facebook “Like” button on the right sidebar. It’ll only take you six seconds, and it really would mean the world to me. 🙂
Finally, please feel free to comment under this article to let me know what you thought about the Keto Dessert Pizza video above.
To your health,
1 full batch of
Keto Sugar Cookies | Sugar Free Cookies
1 full batch of
Chocolate Truffle recipe
120 g (1/2 cup) cream cheese – room temperature
150 g (5 fl oz) ricotta cheese – at room temperature
52 g (3 1/2 tbsp) heavy whipping cream (35%+ fat)
35 g (3 tbsp)
monk fruit sweetener
44 g (3 tbsp) fresh lemon juice
4 g (2 tsp) lemon zest
OPTIONAL: 1 – 2 tbsp pure lemon extract
250 g (8 oz) strawberries – cut into thin wedges
100 g (4 oz) blackberries
90 g (3 oz) raspberries
60 g (2 oz) blueberries
1. Make a full batch of my Keto Sugar Cookies | Sugar Free Cookies Recipe as per the instructions
2. Get a regular sized pizza pan (30 cm or 12 inch) and line with cling wrap
3. Press the dough onto the clingwrap-lined pizza pan and compress with light pressure to even out the thickness and smooth the surface. Cover with another piece of cling wrap to seal the dough well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
4. Remove from fridge and slide chilled dough from the pan. Line the pan with parchment paper and flip the dough back into the pizza pan
5. Bake the cookie dough pizza base for 30 minutes at 150 C or 350 F. Then open the oven door, and place an oven mitt or some other thick item to keep the door open. Leave the cookie pizza base in the oven for about 1 hour to harden. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature
6. While the cookie base is cooling, prepare the Chocolate Truffle recipe as described
. Set aside to cool to room temperature
7. Prepare the cheesecake layer by placing all the ingredients into a deep mixing bowl. Whip at high speed until smooth and creamy. Taste for sweetness and lemon flavor. OPTIONAL: add 1 – 2 tbsp of pure lemon extract to increase the lemon flavor of the cheesecake. NOTE the mixture will be slightly lumpy because of the ricotta
8. Take the pizza pan out of the oven and score the cookie base (see FYI below)
9. Pour most of the prepared room temperature chocolate truffle liquid onto the cookie surface, but do not go all the way to the edge. Leave a visible cookie rim. Spread out to form an even layer. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to harden
10. Spread the cheesecake topping over the chocolate layer, leaving the cookie rim visible
11. Arrange the strawberries over the surface of the cheesecake layer, starting on the perimeter and moving inward
12. Arrange the blackberries between the strawberry wedges, starting in the center section
13. Place the raspberries on the perimeter between the strawberries and around the central area (or as you wish)
14. Arrange the blueberries between the strawberries as you wish
15. This is the basic Keto Dessert Pizza
16. OPTIONAL: Slightly warm the remaining truffle chocolate, place into a piping bag or small zip lock baggie, and drizzle over the top of the fruit. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. The best flavor is achieved if allowed to rest overnight. Enjoy!