Keto GRILLED GARLIC AND HERB CHICKEN AND VEGGIES.
• 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets
• 3 ounce package Delallo garlic and herb veggie marinade
• kosher salt
• 1 lb asparagus (1 bunch), tough ends removed
• 1 medium 8 ounce zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
• 1 medium yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
• olive oil cooking spray
1. Shake marinade well. Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the veggie herb marinade at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
2. Marinate the veggies with the remaining marinade.
3. Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
4. Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 8 minutes. Set aside on a platter.
5. Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter with the veggies and serve.
Serving size: 1 cup
Calories: 290 calories Fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 28.5g
I’m hoping that you got a lot from the recipe. Showing it to you was good fun. If you ask me, it looks pretty delicious!
Anyway, welcome! My name is Marc Gil and this is Live Well Corner. It’s great seeing you taking action and committing yourself to good health and tasty food/beverages. I’m a big fan of great healthy food videos. I’m not the only one, it seems. 🙂
If you really did enjoy the Keto GRILLED GARLIC AND HERB CHICKEN AND VEGGIES,then you should check out my additional Keto recipe shares right here on the site. Stick around. You’ll have fun!
New On Keto? You can learn How To Get Started On The Keto Diet Here.
Additionally, if you’d like to continue your yummy weight loss journey with me, consider clicking the button below and signing up for my newsletter. As you can see, you’ll also receive a FREE copy of 7 Days Keto Meal Plan as a thank-you gift.
Here’s the button…
There are like a million and one diet plans available to you these days. If you’re like me, you’re probably overwhelmed by all of the options.
It’s for this reason that, as soon as you’ve decided on a particular diet, and it’s time to start prepping weight loss meals, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. Straying from your original chosen plan may very well lead to failure. You could very well find yourself back at the very beginning.
Building up a diet-focused recipe library on your computer is a great idea, for this very reason. So you’d want to compile videos ONLY related to raw-food veganism, if that happens to be your chosen diet plan.
Know what I mean?
I’ve been guilty of hopping from one diet to the next. Why did I do this? Only one reason…
On low-sugar, you crave sweets. On low-calorie, you crave calorie-rich foods. The grass always seems greener on the other side. Besides, those “video doctors” sure do make compelling arguments. And one thing is clear… Culinary videos are, in many cases, unbelievably knee-weakening. 😉
If you expect to see lasting results, you need to stick to your chosen plan of action. At the end of the day, eating healthy foods and not going into a crazy caloric surplus may be enough to help you reach your goals.
Makes sense to me. Put the right amounts of the right fuel into your body, and reap the rewards of a healthy body and physique. Oh, and move that body of yours a little more! 😉
This is surely common weight loss advice. As well it should be!
Even still, if you’re trying to stick to a particular plan, you may want to stay the course. Many diets have more of a macro-nutrient ratio focus. Failure to adhere to your diet’s particular ratio may compromise your weight loss results.
Please stay the course. Your future self will thank you for it!
I Recommend That You Do This…
Come and see me over at the Keto recipes category page right here on the site. I’m sharing tons of great stuff with you there.
Then, bookmark the videos that you really enjoy in your browser. Create a new file folder which can be called “Keto Recipes,” unless there’s something else you like more.
And you definitely want to make sure to get signed up to my newsletter to give yourself a great advantage and watch all of my latest video shares. I’m also gonna be sharing plenty of potentially life-changing weight reduction videos that may just lead you to new levels of success that you didn’t expect!
Get your free gift and video updates by clicking the button below…
And finally, please know that you’re always welcome to comment below this article to let me know what you thought about the Keto GRILLED GARLIC AND HERB CHICKEN AND VEGGIES.
I’m really glad you’re here!
Best of luck on your journey,