- 1 ¾ cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 8 whole mozzarella cheese sticks
- ½ cup crushed pork rinds
- Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, almond flour, and mozzarella cheese. Microwave on high for about 30 seconds.
- Add in the large egg then mix everything together. Place the dough on a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Place a second piece of paper on the top then roll it out into a rectangle shape.
- Cut the rectangle into 8 smaller rectangles.
- Wrap the pieces of dough around the cheese sticks. You’ll have to kind of mold the dough around and even roll it on the table a little to get the perfect shape.
- Roll the cheese sticks in the crushed pork rinds. Press the rinds into the dough so that they stick.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. They will look browned and spread out on the tray a bit. If you want them to be shaped more like mozzarella sticks then you can try deep frying these, or placing in the freezer for 30 minutes before baking.
- Serve with ketchup or marinara sauce.
271.6 Calories, 21.7g Fats, 2.5g Net Carbs, and 17.1g Protein.