KETO MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
Prep Time 15 Min
Cooking Time 30 min
Total Time 45 Min
- 1 lb. mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup chicken boneless, shredded
- 2 tbsps. avocado oil
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper ground
- 1/4 cup tomatoes slice
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
- Place a saucepan of over medium heat, add oil.
- Once oil is hot, add chicken and mushrooms and cooked for 5-6 minutes. Transfer cooked mushrooms and chicken in greased baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, add the cream cheese, cream, almond milk, garlic, salt and pepper and mix well until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and top with the shredded cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until warmed through and the cheese has browned.
- Serve immediately.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||283 kcal|
Protein: 20% 56 kcal
Fat: 72% 204 kcal
Carbohydrates: 8% 24 kcal