- 2 cups cauliflower, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 large fresh egg
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup chorizo sausage
- 2 ounces bacon
- 2 tbsp. button mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell peppers, chopped
- Extra parmesan for sprinkling
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
- Cover 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Steam the grated cauliflower until al dente.
- Cool and then combine with the parmesan, garlic, salt, basil, and egg and coconut flour.
- Mix well to form a loose dough.
- Divide the mixture into 2 and form an 8 inch round on each of the two prepared baking trays.
- Use a spoon and your hands to make them as round as possible. Sprinkle with the garlic salt and bake in the hot oven for 12 – 15minutes until browned at the edges.
- Sauté the sausage, bacon, onion, mushrooms and pepper over medium high heat until cooked through and the vegetables are soft.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven and let it cool for a while.
- Divide the topping between the two crusts and sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and turn on the broiler.
- Broil for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Slice and serve.
Fat: 12 g
Carbs: 15 g
Net Carbs: 5 g
Protein: 33 g
Total Calories: 279 Calories