Keto Pork Rind Nachos!! These take a tad bit extra work over the basic pork rind nachos but are well worth it.
So what were your feelings about the video? I hope you liked it! I was honestly quite glad to find it myself. I personally think it looks pretty tasty!
My name is Marc Gil, the owner of Live Well Corner. I’m really grateful to have you here. I’m passionate about checking out awesome health-oriented food vids. It’s nice to know that I’m not the only one. 🙂
If the Keto Pork Rind Nachos video really did do it for you,then you’ll probably be interested in my additional Keto recipes right here on the site. It only gets more delicious from here!
Moreover, if you’d like to continue your yummy weight loss journey with me, consider clicking the button below and signing up for my newsletter. You will also receive a copy of 10 Delicious & Easy Low Carb Breakfast Recipes, which covers one of my favorite weight loss strategies.
These days, there is simply an overabundance of diet plans. Choosing one diet over another can be a daunting task.
I believe that the moment a particular diet has been chosen, and prepping healthy meals is the next step, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. Wavering could be detrimental to your weight loss success. You could very well end up back at the starting line.
It’s really a good idea to build up a diet-focused recipe library on your computer or device. So you’d want to compile videos ONLY related to raw-food veganism, if that happens to be your chosen diet plan.
Know what I mean?
I’ve been guilty of hopping from one diet to the next. The reason for this is actually quite simple…
Menu items that one eating plan doesn’t allow you to consume, some other diet plan fully allows. The grass always seems greener on the other side. If the person on the screen tells you it’s healthy, you should probably eat it, yeah? And one thing that’s clear… Food videos are usually unbelievably tempting. 😉
Clearly, you need to stick to your chosen diet plan long enough to see results. Reaching your weight loss goals may be as simple as eating natural foods and limiting your caloric intake.
Seems like pretty responsible advice. Eat clean, don’t stuff your face all the time, and the fat should come right off. Raising your activity levels will also prove beneficial (obviously).
Clearly, this is standard, conventional wisdom. And this is for good reason!
But even if your chosen diet isn’t a low-calorie model, you may still be well-served to stick with it long-term. With some diets, macro-nutrient ratios are more important than calories consumed. And it’s generally not advised to mess around with those, if you’re trying to maximize your weight loss.
Stick to the plan. Give yourself a fighting chance!
And with that, please know that you’re always welcome to comment at the bottom of the page and let us know what you thought of the Keto Pork Rind Nachos recipe video.
Thank you tons!
- 1.5 oz Pork Rinds
- 3 oz Queso Fresco (any Mexican frying cheese will work)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Pink Salt
- 3 oz Short Rib (you can use any meat you want)
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 oz Guacamole
- 2 oz Cherry Tomatoes
- Break cheese up into chunks and add it to a food processor. Add pork rinds and pulse together.
- Add seasoning to processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Pour out mixture onto a greased baking sheet or parchment paper and flatten out as thin or thick as you like. We like to keep ours a little on the thick side.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degree Fahrenheit. (Keep any eye on them as to not let them burn since ovens can vary in cook time!).
- Remove from oven, cut into preferred chip shapes and bake for additional 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (Keep any eye on them as to not let them burn since ovens can vary in cook time!). Remove and allow to cool.
- Layer chips onto a plate or skillet. Layer on cooked meat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place into an oven on broil or into a microwave and remove when melted. Keep an eye on it so the cheese doesn’t melt.
- Add the guacamole and tomatoes, and enjoy!
Calories: 271.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 23.5g | Fiber: 3g