Keto Italian Sausage & Pepperjack Meatballs are relatively easy to make, and they taste phenomenal. If you’re ever in a bind for a meal that needs to feed a lot of people, this can be a go-to. It takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes for the total time, start to finish, most of that being the actual cooking time.
So, were you happy with the Keto Italian Sausage & Pepperjack Meatballs video? I hope so! I’m happy to share it with you. Looks pretty good, if you ask me!
Welcome to Live Well Corner. This is Marc Gil . I’m thrilled that you’re here. I’m passionate about watching good goal-friendly food videos. I’m not the only one, it seems. 🙂
If you really did enjoy the Keto Italian Sausage & Pepperjack Meatballs video, you may want to consider taking a look at my additional Keto recipe shares featured here. I’d love for you to stay a while!
And I’d love for you to join my updates and weight loss newsletter, if you’re interested. The sign-up button is below. My preferred weight loss strategy is included in the FREE gift you’re receiving when you sign up, too.
These days, there is simply an overabundance of diet plans. If you’re like me, you’re probably overwhelmed by all of the options.
As such, when you’ve made your choice, and prepping healthy meals is the next step, sticking to your chosen diet is of paramount importance. Wavering could be detrimental to your weight loss success. It may just bring you back to the very beginning.
You’d be well served, for this very reason, to build up an online library of recipes within your chosen plan. If you’re going low-calorie, then compile low-calorie recipes. If you’re a low-carber, then you’ll want low-carb recipes.
I only bring this up because I’ve been guilty of hopping from one plan to the next myself. Why did I do this? Only one reason…
On low-calorie, you crave calories. On sugar-restriction, you crave sweets. The grass always seems greener on the other side. And let’s not kid ourselves. Cooking videos are, in many cases, pretty damned tough to resist. 😉
If you expect to see lasting results, you need to stick to your chosen plan of action. Reaching your weight loss goals may be as simple as eating natural foods and limiting your caloric intake.
Makes sense. Don’t pig out all day, steer clear of prepackaged junk, and you should see some pretty powerful results. Add some exercise into the mix and look out!
You’ll probably recognize this as the most popular weight loss model in existence. And it probably has that designation for a reason!
Of course, not all diet plans follow this model. And even if they don’t, you may want to stick with them anyway. Many diets put more of an emphasis on macro-nutrient ratios. Failure to adhere to your diet’s particular ratio may compromise your weight loss results.
Please stay the course. Your future self will thank you for it!
Try Doing This…
Head on over to the Keto recipes category page on the site. I’m sharing tons of great stuff with you there.
After that, go ahead and start bookmarking the videos that you like in your browser. Compile these bookmarks into a new folder that you can name “Keto Cooking Videos,” or whatever you decide on.
And you definitely want to make sure to get signed up to my newsletter to give yourself a great advantage and watch all of my latest video shares. You’ll also receive loads of helpful body-slimming information which can truly help you transform your body once and for all!
Sign up and claim your FREE gift below…
With that, I’m wishing you nothing but joy and success! If you enjoyed today’s content, please click the Facebook “Like” button on the right sidebar. It’ll take just six seconds, and I’ll be incredibly thankful. 🙂
Finally, go ahead and leave a comment below to share your thoughts on the Keto Italian Sausage & Pepperjack Meatballs video you just watched.
Again, I’m very grateful for you being here!
1 ½ pounds ground beef
1 ½ links hot Italian sausages
1 cup alfredo sauce
1/3 cup crushed pork rinds
5 slices pepper jack cheese
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Add your pork rinds (about 1/3 of a bag) to the food processor.
3. Pulse the pork rinds until they are crushed completely. We will be using these to bind the meatballs together.
4. Break apart your Italian sausage, making sure every piece is small. Sausage normally has some fat connecting together inside, so you want to tear through that so the mixture will be even.
5. Place your Italian sausage in a large mixing bowl.
6. Add your ground beef to the mixture. Don’t touch it just yet.
7. Add your crushed pork rinds on top of the ground beef.
8. If you’re using cheese slices then tear each one into quarters. For each of those quarters, quarter them again like below. If you’re using a wedge of cheese, cut 3/4 inch cubes out of it to use in the middle of each meatball.
9. Measure out your oregano, Italian seasoning, salt and eggs. Add them to the ground beef mixture – this is where the fun begins.
10. Mix everything together well using your hands. This is going to get messy, but it’s fine.
11. Grab about 2/3 the meat you want per meatball and form a semi circle with it. Place your cheese stack in the middle.
12. Add the rest of your meat to the top and form into a ball, making sure all of it is sealed off.
13. Place your meatballs into a baking tray. Some grease and cheese will seep out of the meatballs so spread them apart a little bit, as you don’t want them to get stuck together.
14. Cook them in the oven for 45-50 minutes. It may need longer if you made larger meatballs.
15. Let them cool for 5 minutes or so, and remove them from the grease filled tray.
16. Serve with Alfredo sauce on each!
For each meatball, it comes out to: 367.91 Calories, 32.23g Fats, 1.05g Carbs, and 16.92g Protein.