- 1 1/4 cups quick marinara sauce
- 4 (31 oz total) medium zucchini
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 14 oz lean Italian chicken sausage, removed from casing
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- 8 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and using a spoon or melon baller, scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4″ thick. Chop the scooped out flesh of the zucchini in small pieces and set aside.
- Drop zucchini halves in boiling water and cook 1 minute. Remove from water.
- Place 1/4 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 12″ baking dish, and place zucchini halves cut side up.
- In a large saute pan, brown sausage, breaking up as it cooks into smaller pieces until browned; set aside.
- Heat oil and add onion, garlic and bell pepper. Cook on a medium-low heat for about 2-3 minutes, until onions are translucent. Add chopped zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Combine with sausage and cook a few more minutes.
- Using a spoon, fill each hollowed zucchini with 1/3 cup cooked sausage, pressing firmly.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons each of sauce, 1 tablespoon each of shredded mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon each of parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes until cheese is melted and zucchini is cooked through.
Serving size: 1 zuchinni boat
Calories: 153 calories Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 9g Protein: 13g
So, were you satisfied with the KETO SAUSAGE STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS? I hope so!
Thanks for visiting Live Well Corner today. This is Marc Gil . I’m really grateful to have you here. I get pretty excited about weight-loss food vids. I’m not the only one, it seems. 🙂
If the KETO SAUSAGE STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS really did do it for you, you may want to take a look at my additional Keto recipe shares right here on Live Well Corner. Stick around. You’ll have fun!
New On Keto? You can learn How To Get Started On The Keto Diet Here.
Also, if you’d like to receive an email from me whenever I share tasty new healthy eating videos, then please do click on the image below. Just for signing up, you also get an awesome FREE gift (see image below).
Sign up here…
Clearly, there are many diet plans in the world. You may be overwhelmed with your options. I know that I get overwhelmed with mine!
As such, when you’ve made your choice, and and you’re watching these recipe videos to get meal ideas, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. Failure to stay on your chosen path can prove detrimental. It may just take you back to the starting line.
This is why you definitely want to compile a small library of recipes that fit within your particular diet plan. So if you’re going low-carb, then build up a low-carb recipe library.
The importance of this cannot be overstated.
I’ve been guilty of hopping from one plan to the next myself, which is why I bring this up. Why did I do this? Only one reason…
Items that one diet doesn’t permit, another, seemingly equally legitimate diet program fully allows. It’s always super tempting to dabble. And let’s call a spade a spade… Cooking videos are, in many instances, 100 percent hard to resist. 😉
Choose a lifestyle that you’re thrilled to stick with. That’s how long-term results will be achieved. Of course, it could be said that any diet that focuses on all-natural foods and reasonable portion sizes can be enough all on its own.
Makes sense when you really think about it. The fat should come right off if you control what and how much you eat and drink. This becomes even more powerful as you raise your activity levels.
This is conventional weight loss advice. And it probably has that designation for a reason!
Even still, if you’re trying to stick to a particular plan, you may want to stay the course. With some diets, macro-nutrient ratios are more important than calories consumed. And you may not want to play around with those.
Stick to the plan. Give yourself a fighting chance!
Here’s What I Recommend…
Head on over to my Keto videos category page right here on Live Well Corner. There are countless videos for you to dive into.
Then, bookmark the videos that you really enjoy in your browser. Compile these bookmarks into an all new file folder which can be labeled “Keto,” unless there’s something else you’d prefer.
And please don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter to be notified whenever new videos are featured here on Live Well Corner. You will also receive plenty of seriously awesome weight reduction strategies which may just lead you to new levels of success that you didn’t expect!
Your video updates, FREE gift, and life-changing content await you. Click the button below…
And finally, feel free to leave your comment below and share your thoughts on the KETO SAUSAGE STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS recipe on this page.
Thank you much!