KETO SPINACH & EGG MUFFINS
Prep Time 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
Total time 30 min
- 12 large eggs
- 2 onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F | 180°C.
- Beat eggswith chopped onion, chopped spinach and cheese in mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepperto taste and mix well.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Pour egg mixture in 8 muffin tins.
- Bake muffins in pre heated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked and nicely golden from remove from oven.
- Serve hot with black coffee.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||144 kcal|
|Net Carbs||2.06 g|
Protein: 26% 38 kcal
Fat: 68% 98 kcal
Carbohydrates: 5% 8 kcal