STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICECREAM
Prep Time 10 min
Total time 10 min
- 1/2 cup strawberries frozen & fresh
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened.
- ¼ cup softened grass fed butter
- 2 tbsps0. erythritol powder or 12-15 drops stevia liquid
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, sugar free
- Mix together cream cheese and butter using a mixer or food processor until light and fluffy.
- Mash strawberries with fork and add sweetener and vanilla.
- Spoon strawberry mixture into cream cheese mixture and blend.
- Pour mixture into silicon molds and freeze until set.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||124 kcal|
|Net Carbs||1.28 g|
Protein: 6% 7 kcal
Fat: 88% 109 kcal
Carbohydrates: 6% 8 kcal