KETO STRAWBERRY COOKIE.
So what are your feelings about the KETO STRAWBERRY COOKIE? I hope you appreciated it! I was to have been able to showcase it here. Looks pretty good, if you ask me!
Anyway, welcome! My name is Marc Gil and this is Live Well Corner. It’s awesome to see your smiling face over here. I’m passionate about watching good diet-friendly recipe vids. It would seem that I’m not alone in that. 🙂
If the KETO STRAWBERRY COOKIE really did do it for you,then you’ll probably love my additional Keto recipe shares on this site. Stick around. You’ll have fun!
New On Keto? You can learn How To Get Started On The Keto Diet Here.
Diet plans clearly abound. You may be overwhelmed with your options. I know that I get overwhelmed with mine!
For this reason, as soon as a particular diet has been chosen, and and you’re watching these recipe videos to get meal ideas, it’s important that you stay committed to your plan. Straying from your original chosen plan may very well lead to failure. It’ll likely take you back to the starting line.
You’d be well served, for this very reason, to build up an online library of recipes within your chosen plan. So if you’re going low-carb, then build up a low-carb recipe library.
This is extremely important.
Hopping from one diet to the next is certainly something that I’ve done in the past. Why did I do this? Only one reason…
On low-fat, you crave fat. On calorie-restriction, you crave high calorie foods. It’s always super tempting to dabble. Besides, those “video doctors” sure do make compelling arguments. And let’s not kid ourselves. Recipe videos are, in many instances, 100 percent will-shattering. 😉
If you expect to see lasting results, you need to stick to your chosen plan of action. Of course, it could be said that any diet that focuses on all-natural foods and reasonable portion sizes can be enough all on its own.
Seems like pretty responsible advice. Control the calorie intake, eat clean, and the fat should come right off. This becomes even more powerful as you raise your activity levels.
No doubt that this is common weight loss advice. And this is for good reason!
Of course, not all diet plans follow this model. And even if they don’t, you may want to stick with them anyway. Macro-nutrient ratios are a key focus of many diet plans out there. These are often pretty meticulously calculated, and straying from the prescribed ratio may jeopardize your results.
Give your chosen diet plan enough time to work for you. Then, if it doesn’t, at least you won’t have yourself to blame!
I’m so glad you chose to visit Live Well Corner today! It would mean a lot to me if you clicked that Facebook button to the right and give Live Well Corner a like. It’ll take you just six seconds, and it will help this site to grow. 🙂
And finally, go ahead and leave a comment down below and let us know what you thought of the KETO STRAWBERRY COOKIE recipe.
Much thanks to you!
To your health,
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 5 tablespoons sugar free strawberry preserves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the egg, butter, almond flour, salt, baking powder, erythritol and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Mix well with a fork until a dough is formed.
- Place the chopped walnuts on a plate.
- Form the dough into 1.5 inch balls and roll in the walnuts to coat.
- Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press a small dent into the center of each cookie.
- Place approximately 1 teaspoon of jam in each cookie dent.
- Return to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a rack or platter to cool for 30 minutes. Cookies must be fully cool to stay together – until then they will be quite fragile, so handle gently when transferring.
Calories: 165 Fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 3g Protein: 4g