Ice cream, without a doubt, is a true summer treat and a comfort food. My sugar free, natural ingredient keto ice cream is a source of healthy fats and nutrients.
This keto version, a copy-cat of the creamy luxurious Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, with its 10.4 to 1 ratio, is a true keto fat bomb recipe.
Well, how did that recipe video strike you? I was sincerely happy to bring it to. If you ask me, it looks pretty delicious!
Thanks for visiting Live Well Corner today. This is Marc Gil . It’s awesome to see your smiling face over here. I seriously love checking out awesome health-oriented recipe vids. Nice to have a partner in crime. 🙂
If the Keto Version of Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream video really did do it for you, you may want to take a look at the other Keto video shares on Live Well Corner . I’m confident that you will totally love ’em!
Oh, and before we proceed, you are invited to join my video updates and weight loss newsletter by clicking the button below. My preferred weight loss strategy is included in the FREE gift you’re receiving when you sign up, too.
Join my newsletter and claim your gift here…
So check it out…
Diet plans are in no short supply, my friend. You may be overwhelmed with your options. I know that I get overwhelmed with mine!
For this reason, the moment you’ve made your choice, and you’re looking to prepare your own tasty meals, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. Straying from your original chosen plan may very well lead to failure. It may just bring you back to the very beginning.
It’s really a good idea to build up a diet-focused recipe library on your computer or device. So if you’re going low-carb, then build up a low-carb recipe library.
I cannot overstate how important this is.
I’ve been guilty of hopping from one diet to the next. Why did I do this? Only one reason…
On a low-fat diet, you crave fat. On low-carb, you crave carbs. It’s always super tempting to dabble. And counter-arguments can be pretty compelling. And let’s call a spade a spade… Food-based videos are oftentimes 100 percent knee-weakening. 😉
Choose a lifestyle that you’re thrilled to stick with. That’s how long-term results will be achieved. At the end of the day, eating healthy foods and not going into a crazy caloric surplus may be enough to help you reach your goals.
At the end of the day, it makes sense. Don’t pig out all day, steer clear of prepackaged junk, and you should see some pretty powerful results. Add some exercise into the mix and look out!
No doubt that this is the most popular weight loss model in existence. And this is for good reason!
Even still, if you’re trying to stick to a particular plan, you may want to stay the course. With some diets, macro-nutrient ratios are more important than calories consumed. Failure to adhere to your diet’s particular ratio may compromise your weight loss results.
Give your chosen diet plan enough time to work for you. Then, if it doesn’t, at least you won’t have yourself to blame!
Come see me over at the Keto recipe videos category page right here on Live Well Corner. I’ve compiled tons of great videos for you.
Then, ensure quick and easy future access to each of your favorite recipes by simply bookmarking them in your browser. Create a new file folder which you can call “Keto Vids,” unless there’s something else you like more.
And finally, if you’ve not already, stay in the loop by signing up to my weight loss newsletter. I’ll also be sharing some awesome diet tips and tricks which can have a tremendous impact on your health and happiness!
Sign up and claim your FREE gift below…
And finally, please know that you’re always welcome to comment at the bottom of this page and share your thoughts on the Keto Version of Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream recipe video that I just shared with you.
Take care and we’ll talk soon,
600 g (2 1/2 cups) heavy whipping cream
200 g (7 fl oz) unsweetened (vanilla or plain) almond milk or whole milk
vanilla bean pod
– cut in half and seeds scraped out
4 g (1 tsp) of pure vanilla extract
6 egg yolks
100 g (1/2 cup)
Lakanto Golden monk fruit sweetener
– ground to confectionery powder
1. In a medium saucepan combine the heavy cream and milk of your choice. Add the vanilla extract and the cut vanilla bean and the scraped-out seeds (an alternative to the pod is vanilla bean paste. Stir to combine
2. Place on stovetop element set to very low and cook at a very light simmer for 30 minutes (the longer cooking time is needed for the flavors to infuse well)
3. In a mixing bowl add the egg yolks and sweetener and whisk manually or with an electric mixer at very low speed, just to combine well and until the yolks are a pale yellow – not to add air nor to froth the yolks
4. When the cream mixture has cooked for 30 minutes, in a slow steady stream as you whisk, add about 1 cup of the hot cream to temper the eggs. Whisk for 30 seconds and then begin to pour in the rest of the cream in a slow steady stream as you continue whisking
5. Pour the combined liquid back into your saucepan set to low heat. Cook and stir until the mixture reaches 80 C or 176 F. Then immediately remove from heat
6. Strain through a fine mesh sieve – to remove any curdled egg bits
7. Set aside to allow mixture to get to room temperature (when you can put your hands the outside of the bowl and it does not feel warm any more). Cover the custard cream with cling wrap that is touching and covering the surface completely. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight
8. Follow your ice cream maker’s manufacturer’s directions and when your equipment is ready, pour in the chilled custard. Set to medium ice cream stiffness or to your preferred hardness.
9. Serve immediately. Store the rest by placing in an airtight sealable container but cover with cling wrap that is placed directly on the ice cream to prevent crystallization. Take out of the fridge about 5 minutes before serving. Do not leave out too long because the ice cream will melt quickly, because there are no stabilizers or preservatives in this recipe like commercial ice cream brands. Enjoy!