Lemon Cheesecake Cookies. If you love cheesecake and you love cookies, you will love these tasty lemon cheesecake cookies.
The finished cookie has a soft, chewy texture that melts in your mouth and tastes a lot like a baked New York cheesecake. These keto, low carb, grain free, gluten free and sugar free cookies are easy to make and require easily available ingredients such as: fresh lemon, cream cheese, butter, Lakanto Monk Fruit sweetener, almond flour etc.
So what were your feelings regarding the Lemon Cheesecake Cookies video? I hope you got a lot out of it! I was stoked to stumble upon it myself. I’d definitely like to make it myself!
Welcome to Live Well Corner. This is Marc Gil . It’s awesome to have you here today. I enjoy watching delicious-looking, healthy food vids. Nice to have a partner in crime. 🙂
If the Lemon Cheesecake Cookies video really did do it for you, you should watch my other Keto videos on this site. There’s a lot more to enjoy!
In addition, if you’d like to continue your yummy weight loss journey with me, consider clicking the button below and signing up for my newsletter. I also have a cool welcome gift for you, which you can see next to the button.
Here’s the button…
Diet plans clearly abound. If you’re like me, you’re probably overwhelmed by all of the options.
As such, as soon as the choice has been made, and it’s time to start menu planning, you only want to seek out food and drink recipes that fit within that particular diet plan. It can really hinder your success to stray from your chosen path. It may just take you back to the very beginning.
You’d be well served, for this very reason, to build up an online library of recipes within your chosen plan. So if you’ve chosen the ketogenic diet as your weight loss method, for example, then you ONLY want those types of recipes in your library… and nothing else.
This is extremely important.
Menu items that one eating plan prevents you from consuming, a whole other diet plan fully permits, and perhaps even encourages. It’s always super tempting to dabble. They say it’s healthy, after all. So it should be okay, right? And let’s call a spade a spade… Recipe videos can be ridiculously will-shattering. 😉
Choose a lifestyle that you’re thrilled to stick with. That’s how long-term results will be achieved. While each diet is completely unique in its approach, many say that healthy food and a slight caloric deficit are really all it take to help you reach your goals.
Makes sense. Don’t pig out all day, steer clear of prepackaged junk, and you should see some pretty powerful results. This becomes even more powerful as you raise your activity levels.
This, of course, is conventional wisdom. There’s probably good reason for this!
Not all diets are calorically restrictive though. With some diets, macro-nutrient ratios are more important than calories consumed. Failure to adhere to your diet’s particular ratio may compromise your weight loss results.
Stick to the plan. Give yourself a fighting chance!
Here’s What I Advise…
Visit my Keto recipe videos category page here on Live Well Corner. There are more than enough videos to keep you interested and happy.
Then, using your browser’s bookmarking feature, begin saving the videos that you like. Create a whole new bookmarks folder that can be called “Keto Vids,” or whatever you decide on.
Finally, if you haven’t already, be sure to get signed up to my newsletter to give yourself a great advantage and watch all of my latest video shares. I’ll also be presenting you with plenty of useful fat loss strategies which may make all the difference for you. Ya never know!
Do yourself a favor and click the button below to begin…
And with that, please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page to let me know what you thought about the Lemon Cheesecake Cookies recipe video you just finished watching.
Thank you for joining me here today!
140 g (1 1/2 cup)
65 g (1/2 cup)
20 g (4 tsp) unflavored
whey protein isolate powder
5 g (1 tsp)
5 g (1 tsp)
aluminum free baking powder
7 g (1 tsp) baking soda
1.5 g (1/4 tsp)
250 g (8 oz) cream cheese = room temperature
120 g (4.2 oz)
– room temperature
140 g (8 tbsp + 1 tsp)
Lakanto Golden monk fruit sweetener
2 large eggs
5 g (1 tsp) vanilla extract
6 g (1 tsp) lemon zest
12 g (2 tsp) fresh lemon juice
12 g (1 tbsp)
Lakanto Golden monk fruit sweetener
– confectionery for sprinkling on top
6 tsp of my truffle chocolate or
Lindt 90% cocoa chocolate
1. Place a fine sieve over a mixing bowl and add the almond flour, coconut flour, unflavored whey protein isolate, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until everything has passed through the sieve. Use your whisk to stir the ingredients in the bowl to combine thoroughly all the ingredients. Set aside
2. Place the paddle attachment onto your stand mixer. Into the stand mixer’s bowl (not the dry ingredients bowl) add the cream cheese and butter and beat at medium high speed until the butter has become light and fluffy. About 2-3 minutes
3. Turn the speed to very low and add the sweetener. Beat for about 4- 5 minutes until the mixture is very light and fluffy
4. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and 1 egg, beating until well combined. Add the second egg and beat until well combined
5. Reduce mixer speed to low and add the dry ingredient mixture one cup at a time, allowing time to just start to incorporate between each addition until all your dry ingredients have been added. DO NOT overmix
6. Place cling wrap to touch and seal the surface of the cookie dough. Refrigerate for 30 -60 minutes to allow dough to harden – for easier scooping, and for flavors to develop
7. Preheat your oven to 350 F or 175 C, place rack in the middle position of your oven
8. Once the dough is chilled, either use a 1 inch (2.5 cm) ice cream scoop or roll out 1 inch or 2.5 cm cookie balls. Place each cookie dough ball onto a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet
9. Place cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 10 minutes – cookies should be very light: DO NOT overbake. These cookies are best when they are light and fluffy, a bit under-baked which will maintain their creamy texture as a cheesecake cookie
10. Remove from oven and leave the cookies on the cookie sheet until they cool slightly. If removing too soon, the cookies will fall apart. When the cookies have cooled, transfer them to a cooling rack until they are at room temperature through
11. Sprinkle the confectionery sweetener on top of the cookies, OR melt some Lindt 90% cocoa chocolate, and in a small piping bag/baggie, cut a very small tip and then zig-zag over the top of the cookies. Enjoy