- 12 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 4 ounces sheep’s milk cheese
- 6 ounces chorizo sausage, skinless
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp. parsley, chopped
- Black pepper
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking tray with coconut oil.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the mushroom caps.
- Spoon this mixture into the mushroom caps and place on the baking tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes until brown and cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes.
- Serve 3 mushroom caps to each person.
Fat: 39 g
Carbs: 10 g
Net Carbs: 5 g
Protein: 39 g
Total Calories: 524 Calories