KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES.
- 12 ounces natural peanut butter crunchy
- 1/2 cup finely shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 160C/320F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix together. Be sure to mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Roll the mixture into heaped tablespoon-sized balls and press onto your cookie sheet. These cookies do not spread at all so be sure to shape them into your desired size before baking and press with a fork or your fingers to create crunchy ridges.
- Bake in the oven for 12-18 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are browning, and the edges are beginning to harden. They will firm up when cooling but become very dry and sandy if overcooked so be careful.
- Leave cookies to cool completely before enjoying.
Calories: 111kcal Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 5g Fat: 7g