Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Cream. A classic American pumpkin pie that is light and creamy, an excellent dessert for Thanksgiving or Christmas or at any time you want a great tasting, easy to make pie.
You can make this with or without a pie crust. Top with a flavorful Cinnamon Cream to enhance the flavor and to increase the fat or macronutrient ratios for this keto version.
So, did you like the Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Cream video? I really hope so! I was pretty happy to bring it to you. Looks pretty good, if you ask me!
Welcome to Live Well Corner. This is Marc Gil . It’s awesome to see your smiling face over here. I’m a big fan of checking out awesome diet-friendly food vids. I’m not the only one, it seems. 🙂
If the Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Cream video really did do it for you,then you may want to consider taking a look at the other Keto recipes right here on the site. I’ve got no doubt that you will totally love ’em!
And please click the button below to sign up to my newsletter, so I can let you know when new videos are made available. I also have a cool welcome gift for you, which you can see next to the button.
Go ahead and use this button…
So let’s chat a bit…
There are like a million and one diet plans available to you these days. You may be overwhelmed with your options. I know that I get overwhelmed with mine!
As such, once you’ve made your choice, and prepping healthy meals is the next step, you want to avoid looking outside of your chosen diet for meal options. A lack of focus is often to blame for weight loss failure. It may just have you returning to the starting line.
It’s really a good idea to build up a diet-focused recipe library on your computer or device. If you’re going low-calorie, then compile low-calorie recipes. If you’re a low-carber, then you’ll want low-carb recipes.
Pretty basic stuff, right? But it’s super important.
On calorie-restriction, you crave high calorie foods. On sugar-restriction, you crave sugar. The grass always seems greener on the other side. And counter-arguments can be pretty compelling. And let’s be honest. Recipe videos are, in many cases, 100 percent tempting. 😉
But the thing is, for any diet plan to work effectively, you really need to stick to it. At the end of the day, eating healthy foods and not going into a crazy caloric surplus may be enough to help you reach your goals.
Makes sense when you really think about it. Put the right amounts of the right fuel into your body, and reap the rewards of a healthy body and physique. Oh, and move that body of yours a little more! 😉
This, of course, is the most popular weight loss model in existence. And it probably has that designation for a reason!
Of course, not all diet plans follow this model. And even if they don’t, you may want to stick with them anyway. Many diets put more of an emphasis on macro-nutrient ratios. It could be detrimental to your results to stray from your diet’s particular ratio.
Give your chosen diet plan enough time to work for you. Then, if it doesn’t, at least you won’t have yourself to blame!
If I Were You, I’d…
Come and see me over at the Keto recipes category page right here on Live Well Corner. These should certainly keep you engaged and on track.
Then, bookmark your favorite recipe videos right in your own browser for easy access. Compile these bookmarks into a brand new bookmarks folder that can be named “Keto Vids,” or whatever you decide on.
And if you haven’t already, get yourself on my newsletter ASAP so that you’re always kept up-to-date on new videos I feature on this site. I will also present you with all kinds of potentially life-changing weight-shedding content that may just lead you to new levels of success that you didn’t expect!
Sign up below, and claim your FREE gift…
And that’s all I’ve got today! I hope you enjoyed today’s content. If so, please do click on the Facebook “Like” button on the right sidebar. It’s only going to take you ten seconds, and it will have a positive impact on. 🙂
Finally, please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of the page and share your thoughts on the Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon Cream recipe video above.
Wishing you the best,
400g (about 2 cups) pure pumpkin puree
4 large eggs – slightly beaten
120 g (1/2 cup) heavy whipping cream
50 g (1/4 cup) – Lakanto monk fruit gold sweetener
3 g (1 tsp) cinnamon
1 g (1/2 tsp) ground nutmeg
1 g (1/2 tsp) ground ginger
1.5 g (1/4 tsp) salt
0.25 g (1/8 tsp) clove powder
8 g (4 tsp) lemon zest
240 g (1 cup) heavy whipping cream
3 g (1 tsp) cinnamon powder
12 g (1 tbsp) monk fruit sweetener
2 g (1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
7.2g (1 packet) Knox gelatin powder + water as directed on packet
1. Preheat the oven to 220 C or 430 F
2. To a medium bowl add the eggs and beat slightly
3. Add the pumpkin puree, sweetener, cinnamon, ground nutmeg powder, ground ginger, salt and ground clove powder. Stir until well combined
4. Pour the heavy cream into the bowl. Stir well to combine completely
5. OPTION: this pie does not need a crust and can be poured into a parchment lined spring form pan, but if desired you may use a partially baked keto pie crust. The version described here does not use a pie crust. Pour the into either of the two options stated above
6. Gently drop the pie pan a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles
7. Place pie into the middle position of the oven and set timer for 15 minutes
8. At 15 minutes, without opening the oven door, reduce the temperature setting to 180 C or 350 F and bake for 30 – 35 minutes more
9. Before removing the pie from the oven, test for doneness by inserting a toothpick or spatula about 1 1/2 inch or 3.8 cm from the rim. If the toothpick or spatula comes out clean or mostly clean, remove the pie from the oven and set on a cooling tray. NOTE: the center of the pie will still be very jiggly and appear not to be done. See comments in the FYI for an explanation
10. Let the pie cool completely to room temperature, in the spring form pan, before removing the sides of the pan or serving or refrigerating
11. While the pie is cooling, prepare one envelope of gelatin powder according to directions, let it bloom fully before using. If the gelatin has solidified, melt just before using
12. Next, make the Cinnamon Cream by placing 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into the mixer bowl. Add the vanilla and whip at high speed until the soft peak stage. Reduce mixer speed to low
13. Add the cinnamon powder and in a steady stream add the liquid gelatin. Continue mixing to the firm stage. Be careful not to overwhip as the cream my turn to butter
14. Place the bowl with the whipped cream into the refrigerator until ready to decorate the pie
15. Place whipped Cinnamon Cream into a piping bag with a large decorative tip and make 6 -8 large swirls on the outside edge of the pie when the pie is completely cooled and you are ready to serve