SPINACH AND OLIVES CASSEROLE |KETO RECIPE|
Prep Time 20 min
Cooking time 50 min
Total time 70 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsps. avocado oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tomatoes, slice for topping
- 4 oz. olives for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat for about 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink,
- Transfer cooked beef to a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and spinach and cook over medium heat. stir 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over ground beef.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheeses, tomatoes slice, olives and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until the center is set and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Calories||330 kcal|
|Total Carbs||5.16 g|
Protein: 24% 80 kcal
Fat: 70% 230 kcal Carbohydrates: 6% 19 kcal