- 100 grams thinly sliced flank steak
- 25 grams prosciutto
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 25 grams mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 25 grams Swiss cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 grams mushrooms
- ¼ large onion
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn oven to bake at 375ºF to preheat. Dice onions and mushrooms into small bite sized pieces.
- Heat a pan over medium heat to melt half your butter then add your minced garlic. Fry for a couple of minutes then add the onion.
- Sautee onions until they are translucent then add your diced mushrooms to the pan.
- Cook down for approximately 20 minutes until well caramelized and browned.
- Add cream cheese and mix through the vegetables until melted.
- Add the three cheeses to the pan and allow to melt while mixing into the mixture.
- Once the cheese has melted, add the spinach and allow this to wilt and combine with the stuffing mix well. Once done, remove from heat and allow to cool briefly.
- Ensure you have already prepared your beef if you need to. Lay your prosciutto (or bacon) flat on a chopping board overlapping itself slightly and place the beef schnitzel over the top.
- Evenly spread your stuffing mixture onto the beef so it covers the schnitzel. Leave the edges free to prevent stuffing from spilling over the edges.
- Roll your stuffed beef up using the bacon or prosciutto. If you need to, secure with toothpicks.
- Melt remaining butter in a pan over medium heat and place your beef roll in the pan to brown. Keep turning until evenly browned then remove and place into your preheated oven.
- Cook for approximately 15-20 minutes until beef has cooked through.
Serving size : 1 beef roll
Per serving: Calories 423; 31.79g Fats; 5.63g Carbs; 25.39g Protein
So, did the STUFFED BEEF ROLL help? Hope so! Showcasing it here was fun. If you ask me, it looks pretty delicious!
My name is Marc Gil, the owner of Live Well Corner. I’m really grateful to have you here. I love good health-oriented recipe vids. It would seem that I’m not alone in that. 🙂
If you really did enjoy the STUFFED BEEF ROLL, you should check out my other Keto recipe videos right here on Live Well Corner. It only gets yummier as we go!
New On Keto? You can learn How To Get Started On The Keto Diet Here.
Moreover, if you’d like to continue your yummy weight loss journey with me, consider clicking the button below and signing up for my newsletter. My preferred weight loss strategy is included in the FREE gift you’re receiving when you sign up, too.
Sign up here…
I just wanted to say a few things…
There are obviously many diet plans in the world. If you’re like me, you’re probably overwhelmed by all of the options.
So when you’ve decided on a particular diet, and prepping healthy meals is the next step, it’s important that you stay committed to your plan. Failure to stay on your chosen path can prove detrimental. You’re very likely to wind up back at the drawing board.
It’s really a good idea to build up a diet-focused recipe library on your computer or device. So if you’ve chosen the ketogenic diet as your weight loss method, for example, then you ONLY want those types of recipes in your library… and nothing else.
Makes perfect sense, right?
I’ve been guilty of hopping from one plan to the next myself, which is why I bring this up. And when I really think about it, there’s only one reason why…
Foods that one eating plan won’t permit, another plan 100% encourages. I mean, it’s still officially “diet food,” even if it’s not your diet… right? They say it’s healthy, after all. So it should be okay, right? And let’s call a spade a spade… Meal prep videos can be pretty darn will-weakening. 😉
Choose a lifestyle that you’re thrilled to stick with. That’s how long-term results will be achieved. Reaching your weight loss goals may be as simple as eating natural foods and limiting your caloric intake.
Seems like pretty responsible advice. The fat should come right off if you control what and how much you eat and drink. This becomes even more powerful as you raise your activity levels.
You’ll probably recognize this as common-sense weight loss. And this is for good reason!
Not all diets are calorically restrictive though. With some diets, macro-nutrient ratios are more important than calories consumed. And it’s generally not advised to mess around with those, if you’re trying to maximize your weight loss.
At least stick with one thing long enough to see results!
What I Recommend…
Visit my keto recipes category page here on Live Well Corner. I’ve compiled tons of great videos for you.
Then, using your browser’s bookmarking feature, begin saving the videos that you like. Compile these bookmarks into an entirely new folder which you can call “keto Meal Vids,” or whatever name strikes your fancy.
And if you haven’t already, be sure to stay in the loop by signing up to my weight loss newsletter. You are also going to receive tons of seriously awesome weight reduction videos which may just lead you to new levels of success that you didn’t expect!
Get started by clicking the button below…
And with that, please feel free to comment under this article to share your thoughts on the STUFFED BEEF ROLL recipe you just finished watching.
Lots of thanks to you for stopping by!
Best of luck on your journey,