Tag Archives: burn fat

hqdefault 20

Belly Fat Foods – Belly Fat Burning Foods – Foods That Burn Belly Fat

Fast Fat Burning Meals Cookbook Download 1

GET MY 5+1 EPIC BONUSES

Audio Text:
belly fat food number one cinnamon cinnamon thermogenic properties helps to boost your metabolism and assist in stabilizing blood sugar levels it can make it easier for you to burn fat without excessive exercise cinnamon assists the bodies who process carbohydrates more effectively which helps you to lose more hours belly fat food number two cayenne pepper cayenne pepper increases your body’s thermogenesis basically it stimulates increased energy and fat burning cayenne pepper contains capsaicin which has been shown in certain studies to stimulate the burning of belly fat and boosts the body’s metabolic rate belly fat food number three coconut oil coconut oil contains medium-chain fats that enhance energy production which stimulates your body’s metabolism promoting weight loss certain studies have shown that coconut oil increases thyroid activity this activity helps to reduce adrenal fatigue which can contribute to excess belly fat it also boosts HDL or good cholesterol levels belly fat food number four leafy greens leafy greens are highly alkalizing jam-packed with nutrients and antioxidants they are also filled with chlorophyll that helps to detox the body and they are very low in calories people who have excess belly fat are usually a bit acidic eating foods that leave an acidic ash behind contribute to fat storage so eating these greens helps to keep the body alkalized the more you can keep your body in an alkaline state the better chance you will lose excess fat belly fat food number five apple cider vinegar apple cider vinegar Taine’s acidic acid which helps to accelerate the body’s production of fatty acid oxidation enzymes this helps to break down as well as eliminate existing body of fatty apple cider vinegar assists in removing fat out of the body before it has a chance to become stored in the belly area belly fat food number six whey protein whey protein can aid in reducing belly fat compared to other protein sources it stimulates chemicals in the digestive system that switches off hunger and promotes the feeling of fullness whey protein helps to modulate certain hormones that are beneficial to weight loss belly fat food number seven salmon salmon is high in omega fatty acids especially Amiga three which can help increase your metabolic rate the omega-3 fats in salmon helps to improve your insulin response making you feel fuller for longer also the monounsaturated fat in salmon can aid in boosting your metabolism as well which helps you to burn fat these are my seven top belly fat foods for weight loss which can be eaten on a daily basis to learn more about the best foods and what you can do to lose belly fat click on any of these books now

READ MORE

hqdefault 15

10 Min Abs Workout — At Home Abdominal and Oblique Exercises

toned in ten

>>GET MY 10 MEGA BONUSES HERE<<

Audio Text:
hey guys does it a year fitness model for Miami today where you can do under 10 minute ab workout you can do right home we’re just going to go through each workout for about a minute so I have my phone with my timer so just follow me we’re going to start with a push-up to plank so you’re going to just start in your push-up the session make sure you keep your abs tight and then you’re just going to go down something and right back up okay so we’re going to do this for a minute so get ready to start make sure you keep your stomach tight and breathe we’re halfway done hang in there with me okay ten seconds left stop next we’re going to move into scissor kicks so I’m going to lay back on your on your back you’re just going to scissor so about eye level and come down we’re going to do that again for a whole minute make sure you keep your abs tight okay that’s all point your toes extend your legs all the way out and don’t touch the floor well halfway done just work out this targeting your lower abs so you can get a nice six-pack last ten seconds stop next we’re going to do you’re going to lay down all the weight on your back you’re going to raise your legs up and back down make sure you lift your butt off the off if you are spending my time for a minute and let’s start last one now we’re going to move into mountain timers so you start out and push-up position and you’re just in the plan all right we’re going to do that for a whole minute again okay let’s go make sure to keep your butts up in on your abs tight sad seconds left so now we’re going to do the same you’re going to start up and push up and you’re going to do to the side okay let’s go try to bring your knee as high up as you can and twist okay now we’re going to move into rotating planes so you’re going to start start off in plank position and just rotate all the way to each side okay I’m going to want to EXCI start out in plank booty down lose it all the way up quartzite and to the other side okay we’re going to do the overhead again let’s start who got 10 seconds left last one and stop okay next we done we’re going to lay it down on our backs and then we’re going to braise one night at a time make sure you keep your knees straight if you can’t go as high doesn’t matter just as long as you happens all the way straight and never touch the floor okay let’s go point your toes keep your stomach nice and tight ten seconds okay that’s why we’re about to delicious regular crunches so we finished by hand out okay so you’re going to lean up all the way and then just crunch I’m sure you rest your neck on your hands okay let’s go squeeze through your stock ten seconds left there you have it nice little ab workout under 10 minutes once again my name is Jessica please like and subscribe to the page and I’ll keep making more videos thank you guys

READ MORE

hqdefault 16

7 Minute Workout to lose weight fast, burn fat and tone your body

toned in ten

>>GET MY 10 MEGA BONUSES HERE<<

Audio Text:
a studied gun at the Makassar University shows that seven-minute high-intensity workouts are sufficient for burning fat training muscles and improving help are you ready to start 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you can’t do not jump but instead raise the feet in a lateral direction one at a time avoid violence impact with the floor during the descent in order to do this always land on your toes do not bend or curve your body during the exercise to avoid errors keep the abdominals tight 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise wall squat 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you are unable to complete this movement try bending less the legs do not shift your body weight onto the tips of your feet to do this the force should be placed onto the heels keep your head and back perfectly adherence to the wall during the exercise do not rotate your leg in turn or output the knees should be in line with the piece 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise push-ups 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you are unable to complete this movement wrap your knees on the ground do not bend your back or lift your pelvis too high your head shoulders and hips should all be aligned to be able to do this constantly maintain your abdominals and glutes tight do not strain your neck by trying to look forward always stare at a fixed point on the floor 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise crunch 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you can’t I’ll stretch your arms along the body and flick the palms of your hands on the floor do not strain your neck when you lift your shoulders you can help by staring at a fixed point on the ceiling during the movement be sure never to lift the lower back off the floor to avoid back problems to do this constantly maintain the abdominal muscles tight 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise step up 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you can’t substitute the chair with an object of a lower height do not bend or curve your head during the movement because this may risk the loss of balance there at a fixed point in front of you during the entire exercise to help you do not bend or curve your back and we’ll be able to do this keep your abdominals and glutes well contracted 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise squats 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you are unable to complete this movement bend your legs less when you are performing the descent be sure not to exceed your toes with your knees do not curve your back while performing the exercise you to do this maintain the abdominals and the glutes well contracted 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise triceps dips 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you are unable to do this movement bend your legs at 90 degrees and rest the soles of your feet on the ground be sure not to extend your elbows while you bring your torso down in order not to strain the joints of the arms [Music] keep your abs contracted throughout the entire exercise to stabilize the spine 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise Jaime run 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you are unable to complete this movement try slowing down the pace do not rest your heels on the ground and finish the descent on your toes do not bend or curve your back maintain your torso space by staring at 8-6 points in front of you while contracting your abdominals 5 4 3 2 1 stop next exercise front lunges 5 4 3 2 1 ready go if you are not able to complete this movement do not bend your legs do not touch the ground with the knee of the back leg when you bring down the pelvis [Music] do not bend or curve your back during the exercise keep your abdominals tight in order to be able to do this five four three two one stop next exercise side plank five four three two one ready go if you can’t bend a leg at 90 degrees and rest your foot and knee on the ground do not look at the floor in there at a fixed point in front of you switch sides in the shortest time possible do not lower or lift your pelvis head shoulders hips and feets should be aligned as if they were following an imaginary line five four three two one stop next exercise push-ups with rotation five four three two one ready go if you can’t stress your knees on the ground while performing the push-up do not bend or curve your back during the exercise to be able to do this maintain your abdomen constantly types be sure not only to rotate the torso the shoulders and pelvis will move at the same time and the arms should be extended while it’s being lifted five four three two one stop want more videos like this let us know by liking it to increase the benefits repeat the exercise several times what do you say you want to continue or did you reach your limit it is ideal to do the workout everyday however try to workout three times a week download the app and you’ll have a virtual personal trainer who will guide you during your workout subscribe to the channel to receive new videos and follow us on the portal to discover a world of well-being join the community for updates and discussion [Music]

READ MORE

hqdefault 118

5 Tricks to Burn Fat and Run Better | Lose weight

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
where my outside with my cows that into the fellas let me get a small clap and let me hear you say I’ll let me get a slow clap come on here sit down there are two reasons why I’m running first I’m participating in my first race and I need you to support me to do this you can follow me on this free app called fantastic you can follow my boots life encouraged me with comments likes and even encouraged it’s ordered to run you can follow my runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I hope to see you on my runtastic profile remember it’s free and the second reason is because I want to give you five tips to run better and lose that accumulated it baby invert arms moving your arms balance is the body during your run you don’t move them inward they should form a 90 degree angle and we should move them from back to front with your hands in a fist say how to step there are a lot of different opinions in my opinion if we support the impact on the hill it won’t be spread out on the foot but rather absorbed by the knee however if run stepping on the top half of the foot the weight will be cushon also our step will be more effective fast and will avoid injuries first reading there are many ways of reading depending on how fast you run one way is to hang once an exhale two way is to take two steps when you breathe in and two more as you breathe for position it’s important to lean forward slightly to help move in that direction this position is to a bright and Budin be correct ideally run it slightly leaning forward but with your body in line don’t arch your lower back relax your shoulders don’t stick out your butt looks straight ahead and sit here are two specific exercises that will help you naturally improve your running technique first stem and run in place feel how you fit histogram second try to jump as high as possible raise one leg and then you don’t you be the one remember I need your help because I decided to run my first race it will be to raise funds cancer and I want to collaborate since my mother when mother had breast cancer how can you help me it’s easy get the free app elastic where you can follow me life and cheer beyond with messages or emojis while I run this time I’m the one who needs your support now click on the link in the description box to follow my runs life runtastic comm slash users slash susana – java there is also a link to the application if you haven’t downloaded yet I wait for you

READ MORE

hqdefault 119

TOP 10 TIPS AND HACKS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF THAT ACTUALLY WORK!

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
[Music] what’s up guys welcome back to my channel today’s video is going to be on my top 10 tips tricks hacks on weight loss so this is pretty much what I’ve learned throughout my weight loss journey and just things that have really worked for me that hopefully work for you so I’m going to try to get through these as quickly as possible if you are new to my channel click that subscribe button right now if you do enjoy this video or you find it helpful don’t forget to give it a big thumbs up and follow me on my Instagram and my snapchat and let’s get right on to the video my number one tip would be to stop worrying about the number on the scale so this was something I struggled with right off the bat in my weight loss journey because I was literally so excited that I was weigh myself every single morning to see if I had lost any weight but the problem is that there is a lot of things that can go into that and you can be gaining water weight you can be gaining muscle mass which weighs more than fat while still burning and losing fat and you can weight more than you did before so it can be very discouraging and your motivation levels will go down if you start seeing the number on the scale go up so instead I’ve always recommended that you guys use a measuring tape but I also came across this new gadget that vanity planet actually reached out to me to see if I wanted to try it out and I absolutely have been loving it this is the body analyzer by vanity planet this body analyzer will not only measure your weight but the most important part is that it will give you your body fat percentage your muscle mass your bone density and also the water weight that is currently in your body since it does take into account your age your gender your height your activity levels and your body fat and muscle mass and all of that it’s gonna give you much more real and accurate results that are going to show you like that you are losing weight or that you are gaining muscle whatever your goals may be I definitely think that sometimes a scale is necessary because you kind of just want to know where all your hard work is going so this would definitely be a great alternative to the basic regular scale which I would just say throw out your balcony because I’ve literally cried stepping on a scale before so if you are interested in this body analyzer make sure to check the description box below where I will have a link or code for you guys to get 60% off your body analyzers so it’s going to have a lot of great information much more than a regular scale and you guys will get it very really really good price so make sure you check that in the description box and my tip number two is to replace any process or refined foods with high fiber foods or whole foods these foods are very high in fiber which is going to fill you up and also keep you fuller for longer while also helping with your digestive system because they are very easy to digest so these foods include like oats legumes fruits and vegetables and pretty much anything that is high in fiber so my tip number three is probably one of the most unnoticed weight loss mistakes so if you are a big soda and fruit juice drinker even Gatorade what you’re not noticing is that you’re consuming anywhere from a hundred to four hundred calories per drink and around 50 grams of carbs and sugars in those drinks so right there if you ask me I much rather have like a chocolate bar or some gummies and eat my sugars rather than drink my sugars so stay away from sodas completely and fruit juices like super sugary fruit juices and swap them out for of course water because you can’t beat water you can also have a kind of tea and you can also have lemon or fruit infused waters so sometimes I like to add a little bit of that carbonated water and it gives me that like really bubbly taste and then I just add some lime or lemon or even some cucumbers strawberries blackberries to my water and it tastes like fruit water and a little bit sweet but you’re not consuming all those sugars and processed additives that they add to those sodas and along with that I would recommend having one glass of water before every meal so when I say before I mean anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes before your meal I wouldn’t say right before because you can mess around with that acidity in your stomach and your stomach needs those acids to break down those foods so if you would drink a lot of water right before your meal or during your meal then you’re only kind of slowing down that breakdown process so try to drink it 20 to 30 minutes before and always keep a water bottle around you so my tip number 4 is to hit the gym and hit those weights so don’t go and become a cardio bunny and just sit at the elliptical for two hours because right there you’re just burning out but I’m saying do bodyweight exercises or just simple weights if you’re just starting off if you begin to lift weights and do strength exercises you’re going to build more muscle mass which is going to help increase your metabolism and burn a lot more fat even if you’re just at a resting state so therefore whatever you do if you have more muscle you’re going to be burning a lot more calories and a lot more fat so remember to hit those weights they’re not going to make you bulky they’re not going to make you manly if you eat the right stuff now tip number five is to create cutoff times as far as meals and foods so for example I like to cut off fruits and high carb foods by 3:00 p.m. most of the time unless I’m doing like a very heavy leg day and I want to just go really high on my carbs but I like to cut them out because most likely after 3 p.m. I’m going to be more calm and probably on my house just hanging out because I already worked out in the morning and I’m not going to be able to burn all those calories and carbs and sugars by the end of the day so I like to have them in the morning so that they feel me for my workout or for pretty much my entire day and I like to have them either for breakfast and lunch and then by 3:00 p.m. cut them off and I like to also have a pretty early dinner so try to do dinner around anywhere from 6 to 8 the latest depending on how let you go to sleep and what works with your schedule but try to not eat anything after 8 p.m. tip number six is to always stock up on healthy snacks so I’m somebody who’s always home because I pretty much work from home and I’m always editing videos on the computer or doing schoolwork on the computer or even filming so the fact that I have my kitchen just a few steps away from me is a problem because I always want to be snacking so make sure that when those cravings kick in and you just want to have something you have something healthy to get that craving out some healthy snacks that I like to have our cucumbers with lime some carrots you can even have a little bit of hummus sometimes I also make myself a salad with a lot of veggies or even some fruits like strawberries or berry something not too high in sugars and also if you are talking about a much much worse craving for like chocolate just swap it out for some dark chocolate and make sure that it’s like a real dark chocolate that it’s not like super processed so tip number seven would be to stop eating out and start buying your own food and cooking it at home this is going to be essential for your weight loss journey because if you’re eating out as healthy as a place may seem you don’t know exactly what they are putting into your food so they can say grilled chicken but they can be adding a lot of stuff to that chicken as far as seasoning oils or just the way that they cook it or even where they get their chicken you really just don’t know so it’s better if you just cook it at home it helped me a lot when I started meal prepping so just keep that in mind and I know that it’s not possible to like never eat out and I personally eat out pretty often but when I do I make sure I modify whatever it is that I’m eating so for example when I go to a taco place most of the time at this taco place I just get the bowl that they have it’s a salad bowl so it’s pretty much the same chicken that they would put in the taco but they put it on top of a spring mix salad and they still add the avocado cilantro tomatoes onions and everything it just doesn’t have the tortilla and well the fried tortilla which it’s kind of the most fatty and carb full part of the taco so just ask for modifications restaurants are pretty lenient about this so if you see that they have a fried chicken just ask for it grilled or if you want to get a salad make sure you don’t get any Caesar blue cheese or ranch dressings even some vinaigrettes can be very high in carbs so just make sure that you ask for no dressing and you just ask for some balsamic vinegar or a little bit of olive oil and lemon and that way you’re not consuming all of your calories in a dressing tip number eight is to continue to learn and educate yourselves this is what helped me the mole because everything that I am telling you guys through my videos I’ve learned on my own through my fitness journey and also through everything that I’ve researched and the books that I’ve read and just from personal experience because you always have to keep educating yourself whether that is through a fitness magazine or a diet or fitness blog there’s people on YouTube who are also certified and have a lot of great information just take a notepad and start writing it down some like good points that you don’t want to forget and even just Google like anything that I don’t know effort I just Google Google will give you a great answer you can’t believe everything that you read but for the most part it’s always good to know like as much information as possible about the things that you’re eating and just really educate and become more knowledgeable about the food that you’re going to be consuming for the rest of your life because if you can have a healthy body and you can feel good like to me there’s no better gift in life than that so take care of your body and just be more knowledgeable about the foods that you’re consuming so tip number nine is to stay occupied this is something that I am so guilty of because since I’m always home I always want to be eating so when I’m home I always try to just do like a random spa day or um I decide to paint my nails paint my toes or do a hair treatment whatever it is that’s going to keep you occupied do it because if you are distracted and you’re occupied doing something chances are you’re not going to be worried about eating especially because sometimes I have like the hungriest of days and I literally just can’t stop eating I just grab Olli put his leash on and I go for a walk and I sit at the dog park and I’m like I’m going to sit here for an hour because this hunger is gonna make me literally binge eat everything in my sight so just make sure that you’re always doing something pick up a hobby knitting a drawing painting doing your nails whatever it is that you need to do but stay occupied and my tip number 10 would be to join a gym so this can be any kind of gym you can go to a boot camp class type of gym a boxing gym Pilates yoga whatever it is that keeps you motivated and that you enjoy doing join this helps because when you get a membership most likely it’s going to be for like a year and if you pay for it with your hard-earned money chances are you’re gonna go whether you want to or not you’re gonna go because you don’t want that money to go to waste so working out is great for weight loss and for me personally when I joined the gym it just helped me out so much because it keeps my schedule on track so for me I go to Legacy fit in Wynwood in Miami which I have spoken to you guys for the longest time about I’ve been going there for almost two years and I absolutely love it why because there’s classes from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. at night so whatever my schedule might be that day I know if I can’t make it in the morning which is when I normally go I will make it in the afternoon no matter what there’s a class for me and there’s a class for anybody because no matter what time you work chances are you’re going to be able to make it to one of those classes so for me it’s very important to have a schedule and kind of set goals for myself for the week and because I don’t work outside of my house I don’t have like a time that I need to get to work or a time that I need to get to school because I’m doing online and I’m working from home so for me my workouts are what get me up in the morning so I could choose to wake up at 11 or 12 p.m. because I don’t really have to start working at any time of the day but because my bootcamp class is at 9:00 a.m. I make sure I wake up at 7:30 every morning and I get to my workout class and my day is started right there no matter if I get 2 hours of sleep 6 hours of sleep or 10 hours of sleep I’m there at the class and that just kind of keeps a routine and a balanced lifestyle and I make sure that no matter what I have going on during the day if I get just one hour of my day to get to the gym I got it out of the way and then I can do whatever I want with my date like that’s pretty much a must for me and when you join a gym membership I feel like it helps you do that especially if it’s like a group class like the boot camp that I go to because the people will just motivate you or you can make friends or you can go with friends you can go with family anything that you want but just it’s a good environment for anybody that’s trying to like keep themselves motivated and I just absolutely love it so if you do live in the Miami area I even think they have one in South Carolina I’m not sure so I need people in South Carolina and I know they just open one in Dubai which is crazy but I will leave all the information to my gym here because I absolutely love it and it’s just amazing it’s called Legacy fit you can find them on Instagram at no days off and yes we actually have classes from Monday through Sunday so literally no days off and I just love it if you guys are in the area try it out your first class is free and if you want to go and you live in Miami just let me know and I’ll be super happy to go with you if it’s your first time whatever it is come with your girlfriends and we’ll all do the class together it’s super fun I love it and you’re gonna get a great workout alright guys so that’s it for this video these are all my ten tips tricks hacks for weight loss I literally have used this in my weight loss training myself and it worked for me there literally I sat down and I thought about the 10 top things that I could recommend to you guys that had helped me out and these were it so I hope you guys found this video helpful I know how hard losing weight can be and just sticking to your fitness journey but if you did find it helpful don’t forget to give it a big thumbs up leave me any requests of videos that you guys want to see in the future and if you’re not subscribed to my channel like always don’t forget to click that subscribe button and follow me on my Instagram and my snapchat and until next time I’ll see you guys later I [Music]

READ MORE

hqdefault 110

Liver and Gallbladder Flush | Detox Update | Danette May

>>Click Here To Learn More About Detox Drinks<<

Audio Text:

hi danette may here for some of you you already know this for others you do not know yet that I did a gallbladder liver flush I am loving learning about all sorts of detoxes for those of you who have never done my 3 day detox you need to try it but I’ve researched tons of detoxes around the world and I have never ever done a full gallbladder liver flush now this liver flush is taken from many many traditions passed down ancient form of cleaning out your liver and they say it’s actually surgery on your liver without the side effects and I actually felt it I’m going to show you with you my full journey it’s actually not that complicated but I what I want to say before I get into this is always consult your doctor be very safe about it I’m not saying you have to do this because trust me it was a process and I’m going to explain everything but if you’re going to do it do it right be committed to it because you don’t want to harm your body and maybe even consult a doctor if you’ve had problems with your digestive problems liver or your colon irritable bowel syndrome be very careful okay so the reason I did this is because the liver can actually it has about 500 functions it’s what metabolize is fat if you’re dealing with acne low energy you feel like you might have adrenal fatigue it’s a really good idea to do a liver flush a gallbladder flush also I’m a big believer in the emotions that tie to different parts of our organs and the liver in the gallbladder is tied to resentment pass anger actually livers like the anger zone and if you have any resentment or anger that has come up in your past which we all have it’s a really good way for you to release that anger release those things that no longer serve you so that you can stand an optimal health what happens during this process is you’re going to eliminate gall stones yes it’s not pretty and I’m actually going to post a link below this video where is exactly what I did and the program I followed so that you can actually read that document that I read to do this but all I did was for about six days I prepped my body so I ate really clean if you’re doing my program you’re eating clean so I did my 30-day new you chow and meal plan so that’s all I did I tried to not eat too much and I also didn’t eat a lot of heavy proteins or fats but my 30-day new challenge was perfect the other thing I did was added four ounces every single day of apple cider vinegar now in the document it says you can do apple juice I do not want that kind of sugar in my system a whole liter of apple juice every day for six days so four ounces of apple cider vinegar is the same as a leader of apple juice because of the malic acid in it so I did that I filled up a big glass of water I did a half of a lemon in it and I sipped on it throughout the day for six days leading up to this on the day of the cleanse what I did for breakfast is a something very like no proteins no eggs no fat so no peanut butter things like that make sure you read the document below so you know exactly but I just ate like fruit some veggies I did that for breakfast I also did that for lunch I stopped eating at 1:30 and then at 1:30 I took this container and I put three cups of filtered water in it and four tablespoons of Epsom salt now Epsom salt used normally for soaking your tired muscles but if you get an Epsom salt that doesn’t have anything added to it it’s totally safe and fine I did four tables in it spoons in it and I mixed it all up [Music] then I distributed into four different cops so it made about 3/4 cup each of each cop and I drink my first cup now that let’s see hard as part of this whole thing was drinking that nasty salt water so I drank 3/4 cup and then two hours later so I did that at 6 p.m. 8 p.m. I drink my 2nd 3/4 cups of this Epsom salt water then before bed here’s the deal this was the big kicker right before bed which is around 9:30 10 o’clock I took a half a cup of cold pressed extra-virgin olive oil very very pure olive oil with half a cup of fresh squeezed grapefruit you put it in another container shake it up so it all gets all emulsified in there [Music] stand at the edge of your bed I drank it and then you lay down instantly with your head kind of propped up for 20 minutes we obviously did a little prayer little healing for our liver my husband did this with me and it was really weird I felt this like flush of warmth in my body but then I went to sleep but I woke up in the middle of the night and I was so sick so this is the part that scares me to share with you guys I was so sick I felt like I had the flu it was an if this is too much TMI for you just watch my other youtube videos but I was in the middle and I felt like I was going to throw up but then I felt like I was going to use the bathroom and I did and I saw like little pea sized golf stones in the toilet and it was amazing to me because it was like this full-on flu that I felt and then as soon as I went to the bathroom and released I was like was like I was fine it was really really strange like to feel such intense sickness where I was laying on the ground like in the fetal position to feeling fine so I went back to bed I woke up Sunday morning we definitely both felt so weak on Sunday when you wake up first thing in the morning you have to drink your third cup of the Epsom salt water not eating anything try to meditate I just felt weak I didn’t feel sick but that whole day I was eliminating gall stones their little pea-sized and about 15 of them insane and the whole day I was like oh no I’ve made myself sick I don’t feel very good at two hours after that before about 10 o’clock I had my last drink of epsom salts which is basically cleans out the : Epsom salt water will just flush out that colon because so many of us are carrying toxins in the colon but I was doing the flush with olive oil through the liver in the gallbladder to push everything out so the whole day eliminating eliminating not feeling well – waking up the next day filming this and feeling absolutely amazing I feel really good I feel like a tons of energy it’s a really mind-blowing how in two days you can go through so much and now feel so good so that was what I did and if you want to try it please click the link below and you can try it at your discretion but once again consult your doctor if you have any issues and if you have tried this please leave your comments below I want to hear from you what was your experience like if you want to do this let us know we love hearing from you and if you like these videos click like click subscribe so that you don’t miss out on any of my videos like [Music]

READ MORE

hqdefault 95

How to Lose Weight | 10 Tips To Lose Weight | Lifestyle, Diet and Workouts

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
hey everyone how’s it going so it’s coming now it’s actually winter and straight out which is fine we’re in and jump off but yeah it’s some up in Oh like most places so I’m just going to share some of my tips on how to lose weight so before I get started with the tip I’m just going to explain the logic behind losing weight and explained it in a very simple scientific way is that if your energy expenditure more than your energy intake then you’re going to lose some weight it is basically the same as the in calories deficit but people are always so freaked out when they hear this term calories it’s just calories it is no horrible horrible thing just calories so just calm down count down so I long as you’re living weight in some sort of calorie deficit you might be very low or not whether you know it or not if you’re losing weight you are in calorie deficit so to this way you can improve your lifestyle you put choices making healthy food choices and all sorry exciting so now I’m going to share can tips with you guys on how to lose weight effortlessly maybe not so effortlessly for everyone but I reckon they are all very easy to implement so yeah offer drink lots of water I’ve spoken about the importance of drinking water before I can’t stress enough about drinking water think about maybe train is what a day especially if you’re exercising you guys drink more because you’re going to be more dehydrated so drinking water is going to help to flush out the excess water from your body so we all have those days that we wake up feeling we’re really fat it’s probably just water retention so just drink lots of water flush out the excess water and you’re going to feel a lot leaner also the second tip is to sleep how amazing is that so basically if you don’t sleep enough then your body is going to produce more stress hormone which is associated with weight gain and also muscle recovery and also lack of sleep is going to affect your energy level especially when you’re at the gym so you’re not going to push yourself as hard they’re not putting as much calories because you’re doing a half-ass job no so yes sleep and also lack of sleep is going to produce more hunger hormones so how should is that lack of sleep is going to give you more stressful with more hunger hormone lack of energy burden has calories so sleep regulates the two other very important hormones one is letting the other is curl in so lesson is basically the hormone that regulates our energy level and golden is our hunger hormone so Berlin is the hormone that triggers our appetite making us feel hungry so if you’re not sleeping enough your body can produce more of this hormone making you hungry sorry tries to sleep seven to nine hours a day very very important as I’m sure you’ve heard of this a lot of times but getting vegetables is very very important very important so different varieties of vegetables not going to get the vitamin A B and they are really great for skin and magnesium which is great for muscle recovery vitamin C top down and Australia so many benefits so I’ll be sitting here all day I’m going to talk about the benefits of getting vegetables so vegetables are normally quite high in fiber which creates that volume and it takes longer to digest so it makes you feel fuller for a longer time on such minimal calories so I normally eat about 300 grams of vegetables for my lunch and also for my dinner and I also eat a lot of sweet potatoes because they are more dense in calories which is what I need as well so now I’m just going to show you a couple of assholes that are pretty rich in nutrients and also very low in calories right more specials on really low in calories this set for like Apple kind of bananas or vegetable but so a hundred gram of kale is only 49 calories and a hundred grams of zucchini is only 17 calories per gram of sweet potatoes 86 calories which is still pretty low a hundred pounds of broccoli is around those four calories 100 ml spinach is only 23 calories and I love delicious so much so yeah this are just some of the very very nutrient rich fish Falls there are obviously lot of vegetables that you can eat that cabbage brussel sprout they’re already great what’s number four is to eat out less sorry from the restaurants are usually quite high in sodium and also a bigger portion like way bigger maybe not a depends on where you’re from but the portion is usually quite big in Australia I tend to open eat when I’m feeding yellow because I don’t really want to waste the food and also food from the restaurants are generally higher in sodium which makes you want to eat more and also drink more and then you’re going to bloat up and you’re going to feel fat so what you can do is to take away some of them if that’s awful number five in five yes it’s body trying to avoid eating percent food like packaged food potato chips package sauces so a lot of processed food not all of them but most of them are really high in sodium and also high in Asheville oil and vegetable oil is really high in omega-6 so if you have an imbalance between your mega six and three then you’re going to cause inflammation in body so that’s going to be if you and you’re not going to great and also the studies that show that too much omega-6 may increase the chance of having heart disease so try to cut down those potato chips those sprite stuff like fried chicken yeah pretty much also when you’re trying to lose weight you tend to feel hungry and that’s because you’re not eating enough or not enough of the right food because I don’t really feel this way so what you can do is to eat food that keeps you satiated it so put a high in healthy fat and also fiber I’m going to help you with that so don’t be afraid to eat foods that are high in healthy fat things like avocados chassis flex ch-53 high in fiber and it’s just special in general you can also try to add coconut oil to your diet I personally don’t like the smell of coconut oil especially with my vegetables or meat or whatever I just don’t like to smell sorry if you like coconut oil that’s great number seven is portion control so I think that’s the problem that most people have is to over eat or some people under eat so what you can do is to meal prep so you split your portions and make sure that you have really rich nutrients in every single one of them so you don’t feel hungry or you don’t feel too full so that’s something that’s really helpful when it comes to losing weight wellness is to do some sort of cardio obviously you can choose to do your favorite type of cardio I don’t really want for you to do heat career because that’s my favorite it’s very important for you to enjoy your workout so if you prefer to go or run and go for it but heat color is my personal favorite because like creepy and I love it and also increase and afterburn effect even when you stop working out so the proper term for the afterburn effect is called excess post-exercise oxygen consumption so a POC in short so the more intense your exercises then the more oxygen your body is going to consume afterwards which then leads to more calories burn and some studies claim that it burns up to 24 hours that’s crazy so that’s the reason why get cutting is so great when it comes to losing weight so Hikari also helps you to be lean muscle and not losing the muscle mass while you’re trying to lose weight and that’s very important as muscle it’s more metabolically active than fat so basically your metabolism will increase as your lean mass increases so all you need is a 15 to 20 minute workout smash it out and I have most of this on my channel and I’m going to link some of them in the description box so check it out cardio it’s not the only way to lose weight by to this some ways and for those of you girls are afraid of lifting weights don’t be afraid because you’re not going to get bulky especially when you’re trying to lose weight there’s no way that you are going to get bulky without being in calorie surplus so try to lift some weights so strength training is going to produce an after burn effect as well which is EPOC so after you finish your workout your body is still going to keep burning because your body is going to try to repair those muscles and some studies claim that it burns up to 38 hours so that’s crazy you can’t get that from aerobic exercises so try to leave some weight don’t be afraid guys or girls girls guys as a matter don’t be afraid so I personally do some strength training hit carrier and also some bodyweight exercises so maybe try to start with one or two days of strength training today dokie courier and see how it goes well so the last tip is to clean your place I know this is not a groundbreaking tip but I know a lot of us can be quite lazy to clean the place I was definitely not a fan to use the vacuum and recently as far I love to vacuum my place because it makes me sweat and also the fact that it is quite cold over now so I want a vacuum away so that I stay warm so that’s pretty pathetic yeah try to take more responsibility at home vacuum the place or and want to slow the dishes I don’t know just do something yeah so those are my 10 tips I hid small but I wanted to keep it short and simple if you want to know more let me know and give this video a thumbs up and also you don’t have to incorporate all of these tips all in one day just take it slow and maybe make one or two tips in a day or one day slowly apply them all the time because if this is not your way of living it can be quite challenging but I reckon they are all quite easy so yeah I hope you guys enjoy today’s video please give this video thumbs up if you find it helpful because it really helped me out and I also want to thank you guys so much for all the support I’ve been visiting recently it’s really amazing I’m really really thankful I’m also really happy that my videos have helped you out oh yeah that’s all I want to say for today and I’ll see you guys

READ MORE

hqdefault 98

10 TIPS TO LOSE BELLY FAT

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
today I’m going to share with you 10 tips to burn fat believe me you will see drastic changes and you will lose weight [Music] number one is I want you to ask yourself and kind of envision yourself of how you visualize seeing yourself in the future and what your goal is something that I find that is super powerful is simply just grabbing a piece of paper and I want you to write down what your goal is and the reason why you want to lose weight while you need to burn fat to keep that very fresh in mind to keep that very present number two is to look at what you’re eating something that I recommend is that you actually do a diary of what you eat so take three days and write down every single thing that you eat many times we eat so many things that at the end of the day we don’t even remember so if you write down exactly what you’re eating then you’ll have a clearer picture of how your diet is looking like so eating for weight loss or for burning fat is just eating more plant unprocessed whole foods for example raw foods are high in fiber content they’re high in water content vitamins and minerals not only raw foods but also for example legumes so think of beans chickpeas lentils all of these high fiber foods help you feel satiated faster so in turn you’re gonna be eating way less calories way less fat than if you were eating like animal protein or just very high processed high fat foods so now that you know that you want to eat more plant-based foods make a plan look at my meal prep videos these are amazing because you will take one day out of your whole week and you will be able to meal prep for the rest of the days and once you have your meals prepared it will be so much easier to follow through number three is cardio exercise cardio exercise really helps to burn more calories it’s not about not eating it’s about eating correctly eating right eating healthfully but also putting in some cardiovascular exercise and/or just pump up your hearts get your heart rate going even just a brisk walk as long as you’re going a little bit more than 40 minutes a day walking then that’s gonna help you to lose weight number four is strength training this is very important I know that many people who want to burn fat or just want to lose weight they just focus on cardio if you want to burn the fat then you have to do strength training why because muscle burns fat essentially that’s exactly what it does if you have a no idea about strength training I really recommend that you follow my friend Tory Washington he has an amazing guide and it’s super simple you can download it on your phone or your computer on your tablet you can take it to the gym and you can follow it literally all you have to do is do what he says and you will see amazing results I will leave the link below here to where you can get it and I actually use it myself as well number five is hydrate drink water literally I carry this with me every where water will really help your digestive system it will help you absorb minerals nutrients vitamins better it will help you sleep better it will even help your energy levels when everything is aligned within your body that essentially just makes you lose weight because being overweight being sick is not normal being healthy and at a normal weight that is normal number six is to eat potassium rich foods potassium rich foods will help you actually absorb the water and keep the water in the muscles bananas coconut water avocados all of these are high in potassium believe me these are good healthy foods for you so number six potassium rich foods number seven is to keep your stress levels low because what happens is that when we’re stressed we’re tensed up we’re literally tens physically and that affects our whole system look at every stressful situation as an opportunity for growth for empowerment to be better and just learn to appreciate life and see how beautiful it is it really is a gift number eight is make a plan literally write it out there’s nothing like seeing it physically like writing it down and saying okay this is what I’m gonna do Monday this is what I’m gonna eat Monday this is what I’m going to do Tuesday and so forth so if you know exactly what your plan a your plan B and your plan C are gonna be then you’re gonna be better prepared to actually achieve your goals number nine is to track your progress I recommend people to take pictures to measure themselves or weigh yourself and there’s nothing like having numbers like having the facts and seeing it for yourself also when you’re tracking your progress make sure to not judge yourself love yourself as you are in this moment because also know that losing weight and burning fat will not bring happiness in the end what brings happiness is really accepting yourself and loving yourself exactly how you are number 10 is to make a commitment with yourself literally look at yourself in the mirror and say I’m gonna do this I’m gonna do this because I love myself enough to do this and I know that it’s not gonna be easy and I know that sometimes it’s gonna be hard but I know that I can do it and remember that it’s a learning process so even if you fall down that’s good because you’re gonna learn from that but the most important thing is to make a commitment with yourself well we have information it’s easier for us to make changes and remember it’s about changing habits and making it a lifestyle and I know I know for sure 100% that you got this you can do this so those are my 10 tips to burn fat to lose weight and what do we say ready let’s do this by the way these let’s do this t-shirts are on my website robe and accomm so if you’re starting your health journey I recommend that you get one and just get even more motivated I will link the link below thank you so so much for watching this video don’t forget to subscribe let me know in the comments below if you guys like this video well you guys thought and also if you have any other tips that you want to add I created a PDF with these 10 tips that you can download on my website Robinette comm and I will leave the link below I send you guys a big huge hug bye [Music]

READ MORE

hqdefault 101

10 Secrets To Lose Weight Without Exercise! Healthy Eating Tips

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
what’s up guys is Caitlin B and welcome back to motivation Monday oh hi I’ve got so many questions from you guys ever since I think I first started going to you so I thought I would narrow it down to my top 10 ways that you can eat healthier and in turn lose weight disclaimer of course I’m not a nutritionist this is just the tips that have been working for me and that I’ve seen the most results from I’m also not guaranteeing that you are going to lose weight I’ve been eating healthy for the past like year and a half or so I still haven’t seen like extra results in the past at least month especially by doing most of these things so even I’ve seen results and you guys will too but if you are someone who is coming from like a college diet pretty much and just eating a lot of processed foods and fast foods then you are probably going to see like extra results if you do all these things but even if you just do a couple of them my first tip of course if you watched my last motivation Monday video is to swap processed foods or Whole Foods not the restaurant but I do love me some Whole Foods you guys want to know everything about how to do this reset if you want to try it out for yourselves and I will put the video right up here the info bar bub you can check it out after this video but basically you are just omitting processed foods dairy added sugar lutein and alcohol from your diet for 30 days now set seems like super undoable for you then just try to do it like even two to three days a week I talked about in that video but I’m just going to reiterate that you can definitely alter it to your needs by all means you do not have to give up gluten but it’s just something that keeps you bloated and that’s something that may make you feel like intolerance so that’s why bro meaning it but the main thing here is just to get rid of eating processed foods packaged foods and try to eat more Whole Foods into your diet my next tip is to eat in season knowing what produce is in season is gonna make it so much more tasty and you’re gonna actually crave those kind of foods as opposed to dreading them I cannot tell you like how many times I’ve had like a fruit that is not in season and it tastes so disgusting to me that I just don’t even want to eat it also when it’s in season it’s also widely available and oftentimes it’s cheaper so it’s a win-win cranberries spinach kale leeks Brussels sprouts all of these foods right here I’m gonna put a list of them right here are all in season in February I know not everyone is going to like this one but this is to add hot sauce to foods hot sauce is a condiment that has virtually no calories no fat and it’s pretty much no other ingredients besides chili now you do have to be careful and be sure to look at labels I know Tabasco is like my favorite i just think tastes the best and it doesn’t have many other ingredients in it and I know a lot of other hot sauces tend to have edit ingredients xanthan gum salts unnecessary ingredients so make sure it’s healthy and that you’re not just like putting into your body got hot sauce is great because it actually revs up your metabolism and it keeps you from scarfing down your foods because it is obviously hot and when I add it to my foods I notice that I eat a little bit slower and obviously the slower you eat the more your brain actually has time to tell you that you’re full and to stop eating so you tend to not overeat when you add that to your foods so it’s definitely helpful upgrade your foods now this can be super super easy especially with some breakfast staples oatmeal is one of my absolute favorite breakfasts because it’s super filling and it’s super tasty and it’s quick to make you can easily upgrade your oatmeal by first swapping out your package instant oatmeal for actual steel-cut oatmeal I’m telling you guys the packaged stuff even if it’s from Trader Joe’s it often has a bunch of added sugars to it and other ingredients that are so unnecessary once I stopped doing that I felt so much more full from my actual oatmeal when I get steel-cut oats and you can get this at the Whole Foods Trader Joe’s pretty much any kind of grocery store it’s just in a can when I’m making steel-cut oatmeal it does not taste good on its own because there’s no sweetener and I don’t want to add like artificial sugar to it so instead what I like to do is just chop up a banana and also a handful of blueberries and I’ll put that in when there’s still about like a minute a minute and a half left of the cooking time for my oatmeal and that way it just like melt and it’s super gooey and warm and honestly the banana adds the most sweetness to it ever they don’t even need any other sugar and then I top it off with some cinnamon which is a metabolism booster and sometimes I’ll add a spoonful of crunchy no salt almond butter so I’m going to work out after we’re just add a little bit protein it’s such an easy switch just to go from packaged oatmeal to like actually making your oatmeal it does not take that much longer but you’re gonna feel so much more full so much more satisfied and you’re not gonna have those cravings cut back on your condiments or swap them for healthier alternatives I will admit ketchup is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine I’ve always loved ketchup and just like dousing it on all of my foods but it is so highly processed so many added sugars and like Heinz is the worst for you because there’s so much corn syrup and it’s disgusting but honestly Heinz ketchup does not taste good to me anymore ever since I switched to a Trader Joe’s ketchup if you’re someone who cannot give up on ketchup make the switch from your super unhealthy ketchup they are probably eating to a healthier alternative and you can find those most likely at Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods or any kind of more natural food grocery store that you have around you the Trader Joe’s won I believe does have added sugars but it’s more like natural sugars as opposed to corn syrup and it just tastes a lot better still not like good for you but it’s definitely just those easy switches are going to make difference but if you can cut it out that is even better trust me it gets easier like I loved ketchup and like so much of it on all my foods but ever since I started this 30-day reset it’s got so much easier to the point where like I don’t even crave it anymore and I started swapping my condiments for healthier things now I know this is probably still processed but again I’m kind of tweaking this to like my own meat but I will go for a healthy Dijon mustard that doesn’t have any added ingredients to it and there’s no like sugars or anything put hot sauce on there sometimes that’s all you need to train yourself to live without the ketchup and once you stop having so much sugars your body starts craving what you’re actually eating so instead of like what I used to crave is more unhealthy foods I start craving healthier foods my next tip is to swap your sweet tooth mostly just after dinner I like to just like have like a snack and I used to go for cookies or ice cream packaged foods but my favorites are apples and peanut butter or even bananas and peanut butter acai bowls are my jam I ate so many of them in Hawaii I think I have every single day while I was in Hawaii well you can also make them at home a banana an ice cream is great like you shouldn’t deprive yourself you shouldn’t feel deprived but you should still allow yourself to have those little unhealthy things here and there obviously but easy swaps like this are just going to make a big difference because I definitely add up my next tip is to meal prep when you don’t know where you’re going to be making that week in your foods you’re gonna most likely make bad decisions oftentimes I find when I used to do this like especially in college I would eat snack foods while my food was in the microwave or cooking like whatever because I’d be so hungry at that point and let myself get to that breaking point where I’m like shaking I need food so then I just make really bad decisions that’s a super bad habit to break but it’s super easy if you meal prep especially like on a Sunday just set aside like an hour to to just like cut up your foods for the week put them in Tupperware and then you know what what foods to expect that week and you always have it on hand because if it’s on hand you’re gonna want to reach for it when it’s all washed and ready for you we are all about convenience and that is like the most convenient thing that you can do for yourself it’s also not bad to make like big batches of things especially like soups and stews and stir fries it’s also a really good idea to have some recipe staples it’s not bad to eat like the same foods all the time if you know that you’re satisfied when you eat them you feel good why not make them all the time like you don’t have to have like the super fancy recipe every single meal my next tip is to keep a staple grocery list one that you can always go back to for me I always have fresh produce spinach onion garlic brown rice potatoes avocados and bananas and blueberries those are always on my staple grocery list and I go grocery shopping more often and just get less foods because I like to get produce when you have that staple grocery list you’re going to be less likely to go in the middle of the aisles which is the most unhealthy sections of the grocery aisle then your groceries are going to be more expensive because you’re just grabbing anything that you find appealing at the time and also when you do that you’re gonna pick things that oftentimes don’t go into a recipe whatever I do that I just spend so much money and I don’t even use half the stuff like it goes bad my next tip is something that you probably heard non-stop but I’m just gonna say it because why not stop the sugary drinks I know it could be difficult you are someone who’s addicted to coke but that’s really bad but you can switch to something really disgusting like Lacroix honestly if you’re addicted to soft drinks so try to limit it you have to wean yourself off that I feel like it’s not something that you can just stop but maybe do it every other day for a while and then starch and maybe just do it twice a week three times a week and then eventually once a week or zero times a week would be the best because those are just so many aimless calories and sugar that your body does not need and that’s easily the culprit of gaining weight for a lot of people I honestly don’t love these by any means but I also don’t love Papa Lacroix is great because it’s just carbonated water and natural flavor but definitely something to look into if you are looking for an alternative my last tip is to eat less sodium honestly probably the hardest for me because I grew up just loving salt and I would eat fast foods all the time and I would just ask so much sold to all my foods it was honestly kind of disgusting but I’ve gotten a lot better lately but you know it’s still something I’m working on a really easy fix to do if you love salt is to just omit it from your cooking so when you’re like making a stir fry for example a lot of recipes call for putting salt in your recipe but it’s really unnecessary like you do not need to do that at all this often times when you’re serving the food when you’re eating it you’re gonna add salt to it anyway like just on top of it it’s gonna be a lot more satisfying when it’s on top right where your tastebuds are and you’re gonna taste the salt so if you are doing microwavable meals why’d you omit those but if you are doing them really look for low sodium or like no added salt sodium makes you bloated it retains your water and also you just look super super tired I know for me I have really bad under-eye bags whenever I eat salt or like dehydrate myself it just gets so bad and that is the biggest culprit of it all so alcohol just makes those like super crazy okay guys so those are my tips I believe that was ten if it wasn’t I apologize but I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you want more motivation Monday videos definitely give this video a thumbs up to let me know I’m also going to be doing an update on my 30-day reset my results from it if I’m gonna keep going with it that will probably be the next motivation Monday so stay tuned for that if you guys want to see my last motivation 1-day video again I will put that in the info bar above as well as some other what I eat a day videos just to get you guys inspired but I hope you guys enjoy this video and I will see you guys very soon

READ MORE

hqdefault 51

Beginners Power Yoga for Weight Loss with Julia ♥ 20 Minute Yoga Class At Home, Vinyasa Flow, How to

>>Read My Full Review Yoga Burn Here<<

Audio Text:
[Music] hey Yogi’s welcome I’m so glad that you are here today’s video we are going to explore how yoga can also be fantastic for your fitness and weight loss so in today’s sequence we are taking a style of yoga called power yoga power yoga is a flowing style of class so vinyasa breath with movement and in this video we’re going to cover the breath as well as common movement that you’ll find in a power yoga class so let’s get started so you can begin from easy posts and ensure that you feel both comfortable and lift it so from here take your shoulders up to your ears back and then down so that your chest can move through and you have lots of room for breath and power yoga our breath is essential and we have a specific style of breathing that helps you not only maintain a consistent rhythm in class but also contain some of the heat you build in these powerful poses so to start take a deep breath in through your nose and then in wide open exhale let’s do that again deeply in through your nose and then an open mouth it might sound like you’re fogging up the mirror let’s do that one more time inhale through your nose and then a big open now as we move into our je breath or our victorious breathing we are going to seal our lips and breathe exclusively through the nose but we’re going to keep some of that haa feeling it might sound like ocean waves there’ll be a small constriction in the back of your throat it sounds like this so do that with me inhale through the nose and exhale through the nose [Music] great one more time [Music] wonderful so now let’s add some movement so we can start to build those layers of breath and movement which are essential for any power yoga class so on your inhale sweep your arms up exhale hands to heart good inhale sweep it up exhale hands to heart let’s take two more rounds deeply breathe in reach up and then you je exhale through your nose hands to heart last time let’s add a twist inhale reach up on your exhale take your left hand towards your right thigh or right hand behind you root into your sit bones lift your chest on your next breath in good and then turn your gaze over your shoulder breath out come back to the middle inhale reach your arms up exhale twist to the other side right hand to your left thigh anchored down as you lift your chest rotate as you exhale good inhale reach your arms up come back through the middle and exhale hands to your heart let’s shift back into Child’s Pose come to all fours bring your toes behind you and let your knees come as wide as you need so that your belly can rest between your thighs bring your forehead down to the mat and continue that breathing that we just cultivated in through the nose and out through the nose [Music] in any power yoga class child’s pose can be a great pose to come back to if you feel overheated or just a little bit chaotic you can come right back down to the ground reset your breath and step back into your practice when you’re ready take one more round of breath great on your next inhale come on up to tabletop all fours stack your shoulders over your wrists your hips over your knees and then tuck your toes on an exhale breath push back to downward facing dog lift your hips up high press down into each of your base knuckles and your hands lift your sit bones up high and then gaze back to your feet let your heels disappear behind your toes and press your outer heels low if you feel a lot of stiffness behind your knees or in your hamstrings give your legs a little pedal slow and steady just to bring some movement some fluidity into your legs continue to breathe you’re doing great Yogi’s come on back to downward-facing dog stay strong in your arms but invite your neck to be long in between your arm bones you’re not scrunched in your upper shoulders or in your neck good on your next inhale gaze to the top of your mat and as you exhale step forward into a forward fold bring your feet about wrist distance bend into your knees and then drape into a ragdoll variation of forward fold belly comes over your thighs grab for opposing elbows and let your head dangle even here continue with your breath [Music] good two more times [Music] breathe it on your exhale release your hands glide your hands to your shin bones on an inhale halfway lift your chest lengthen out your spine and it’s okay if your knees are a little bit soft here you want to focus on a longer spine more than you worry about perfectly straight legs take your heart through and let the back of your neck be long take another breath in exhale forward fold slide your hands up to your hips on your inhale rise all the way up reach your arms up overhead seal your palms and then exhale your thumbs right into your heart then step your feet either directly underneath your hips or bring your big toes to touch take the stance that makes you feel more stable so for me most often my toes just points straight forward and that’s where I feel most stable so find the place where your feet feel most rounded either toes straight forward or big toes to touch then zip up the front line of your legs let your low belly draw in and up move your heart up towards your thumbs good and on an inhale sweep your arms up high dial your pinky fingers in gaze up and then softly forward fold bend into your knees drape your belly back over your thighs let your head point down towards the ground but slide your hands to your shouldn’t bones halfway lift lengthen your heart forward draw your belly in and in just a little bit of weight towards your toes you might feel the back line of your legs stretch just a bit more take one more breath in here on your exhale come down to high plank step back to high plank so find the top of a push-up strengthen your legs behind you sit the low belly in lengthen your heart forward and then broaden your collarbones press into the ground but continue to feel this long line of energy from your heels to the top of your head let your belly turn on here so power yoga it’s meant to be powerful it’s not just that these poses are powerful but you should feel powerful and strong in them take one more breath good on your exhale come down to your knees and take a seat [Music] so something that I find that’s really important in power yoga and something I notice in a lot of the classes that I teach is that this pose chaturanga dandasana it comes up so often that sometimes if we don’t do it with great alignment tends to hurt our shoulder so I’m going to go through a few options for chaturanga so that you never have to skip a flow but you can take the modification or variation you need for your body so that you can do yoga for a lifetime so remember any of these options are great for you and the best way to empower your practice is take the one that suits you for that day’s practice great so let’s come back to plank pose so find the top of a push-up push the ground away broaden your chest good on your inhale hinge forward and on your exhale lower all the way down to your belly so your knees can always touch down first continue until your pelvis in your belly hit the earth loop your shoulder heads back and untuck your toes then strengthen your legs your kneecaps will lift off the mat come into a baby Cobra lift your heart forward and up let the back of your neck remain long and hug your elbows in behind you you should feel the entire back line of your body turning on right now take one more breath in good on your exhale lower down inhale to tabletop lift up tuck your toes exhale to downward facing dog so that’s one option that you can take anytime you flow through a sunny on your next inhale gaze to the top of your mat on your exhale step to the top forward fold [Music] slide your hands to your shins halfway lift heart moves forward flatten your back exhale forward fold bow I’m gonna rise back up and your inhale stand all the way up reach up exhale forward fold bow all the way back down take your hands to your shins halfway lift on your exhale plant your hands step back so let’s do that flow again breath with movement inhale hinge forward exhale lower all the way down to your belly untuck your toes inhale cobra pose lift your heart through exhale touch down press back downward facing dog one breath in and one breath out so let’s find another option on your inhale gaze to the top of your mat on your exhale step to the top halfway lift your chest forward fold as you exhale inhale stand all the way up reach up exhale forward fold come all the way back down inhale to halfway lift heart moves forward exhale plant your hands step back to a high plank in this variation of your flow hinge forward on your inhale and then drop to your knees untuck your toes and then lower down halfway and hug your arms into the side of your body so we’re doing basically half of a chaturanga because your knees are on the ground good then press into your feet straighten out your arms upward facing dog pull your heart forward keep the back of your neck long good so you should feel this pressure down into the earth through your hands and a lift through your crown take one more breath in good on your exhale lower your knees tuck your toes and then push back downward facing dog [Music] so that’s a great option as you’re starting to build some strength in your arms and work your way into upward facing dog let’s flow with that and your inhale gaze forward on your exhale step to the top of the mat halfway lift on a breath in forward fold on your breath out inhale stand all the way up reach up exhale forward fold all the way back down breathe in halfway lift breathe out plant your hands step back hinge forward and lower your knees lower halfway down on an inhale breath upward facing dog loop your shoulder heads back lift your chest through exhale downward facing dog you can touch your knees down then press back lift your hips up high and allow length from your sit bones to your hands full breath in full breath out [Music] let’s take one more option on your inhale gaze forward on your exhale step to the top of your mat halfway lift your chest on breath in forward fold bow and release your head inhale stand all the way up reach up exhale fold all the way back down inhale halfway lift exhale plant your hands step back to plank so what would a full chaturanga look like let’s take that together on your inhale hinge forward keep your knees lifted on your exhale lower halfway so arm bones hug into the sides and your long from your heels to your heart then untuck your toes pull your chest through to upward facing dog press into your hands your triceps are active and lift your chest through good take a breath in here on your exhale from your belly lift your hips up and back downward facing dog full breath in and full breath out let’s flow that variation of Sun a breath to movement inhale look forward exhale travel to the top of your mat inhale halfway lift exhale forward fold inhale rise up [Music] exhale forward fold inhale to halfway lift exhale chaturanga inhale upward facing dog exhale downward facing dog this time breathe in through your nose an open mouth exhale one more time like that deeply breathe in open mouth exhale great come down to your knees shift back to Child’s Pose and soften your elbows when you soften your elbows that take some pressure out of your shoulders and your wrists especially after all of those variations of chaturanga it’s good to give your shoulders and your wrists a little break good on your inhale rise up and then come to a seat so after all of those variations of Sun a let’s give our shoulders a little bit of love and stretch it out take your right arm across your chest gently draw it in and then lift your chest up keep your neck nice and long okay another breath in yeah and give it a sigh and open mouth good let’s switch sides draw your left arm across your chest gently hug it in lift your heart up breathe in and then that’s sigh beautiful great now take your hands behind your back interlace your fingers leave your shoulder heads up back and then down press your knuckles down behind you and lift your chest through so if clasping your hands feels a little bit far away you can always grab a washcloth and stick those between your hands just give you a little extra space [Music] one more breath in and release let it out good take your hands up to your heart lift your heart up to your thumbs we call this Anjali mudra just a little hand gesture that we use often at the beginning and at the end of our practice then take your Anjali mudra I lift your thumb knuckles right on up to the mind’s eye about forward to seal your practice and then we say namaste and namaste roughly translates to the light in me honors and sees the light in you thank you so much for practicing with me if you want more videos like this in my entire essential yoga series you can check it out at wellness plus TV or for free over at Amazon Prime thank you so much and I’ll see you next time [Music] with hundreds of videos that you can stream on virtually any device to help you reduce stress lose weight or just improve your health and well-being overall and wellness plus TV we are dedicated to helping you on your health and wellness journey join wellness plus TV to find hundreds of videos to help you improve the health of your body and your mind wellness plus TV get well feel better [Music]

READ MORE