Be patient with your weight loss journey
Diet is ~70% of the weight loss journey
3:41 ‣ ‣ Tip #1 for Weight Loss
How to calculate your recommended daily water intake:
1500 mL + 20 ( your weight in kg – 20 kg) = x
4:29 ‣ How to increase your water intake
5:38 ‣ ‣ Tip #2 for Weight Loss
6:38 ‣ Overeating vs Being Full
7:23 ‣ ‣ Tip #3 for Weight Loss
8:25 ‣ Estimating portions on the fly
A fist = 1 cup, a palm = 3 ounces, a thumb = 1 ounce
1 meat/protein choice = 0 grams of carbs = a deck of cards
1 starch choice = 15 grams of carbs = size of a computer mouse (potato – boiled 1/2 cup, pasta 1/3 cup, rice 1/3 cup, bread 1 slice – 1oz, corn 1/2 cup)
1 dairy choice = 12 grams of carbs, ex: milk, plain yogurt (1 cup)
1 fruit choice = 15 grams of carbs, size of a tennis ball
‣ Noncarbohydrates, aim for lean options.
Meat/protein do not raise the blood sugar significantly, prepare meats without batter. Bake, grill or broil. 3 oz cooked meat = 1 deck of cards Examples – Beef, chicken, fish, lamb, pork, sandwich meats, sausage, shellfish, veal.
‣ Fats do not raise blood sugar significantly, but use sparingly.
‣ Unsaturated fats (monosaturated) – avocado, nut butters, nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, pecans, pistachios,), oil: canola, olive, peanut. Olives,
‣ Polyunsaturated fats: Margarine, mayo, oil: corn, cottonseed, flaxseed, grape seed, safflower, soybean, sunflower. Salad dressing, seeds (flaxseed, pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, walnuts)
‣ Saturated fat: Bacon, butter, cream, cream cheese, lard, oil (coonut, palm, palm kernel), shortening, sour cream.
8:53 ‣ Do I have to cut out certain things completely?
9:27 ‣ What I’ve minimized in my diet / food I avoid
10:13 ‣ Should I count calories?
10:49 ‣ Why to avoid sugars and starch / carbs
11:14 , 12:32 ‣ Why high protein diets are beneficial
‣ Nonstarchy Vegetables – 1 cup raw or 1/2 cup cooked = 5 grams of carbohydrates. ex: Artichoke hearts, asparagus, baby corn, bean sprouts, beans (green, wax, Italian), broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage (bok choy, chinese), carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, eggplant, leeks, mixed veggies without corn, peas or pasta, mushrooms, okra, onions, pea pods, peppers, radishes, sauerkraut, soybean sprouts, spinach, squash, tomato, turnips, water chestnuts.
11:58 ‣ Apps to count calories
12:05 ‣ Do I have to eat meat to get protein?
12:15 ‣ What else has protein?
12:39 ‣ Should I have to go with a completely Nonfat diet?
‣ Starving myself / skipping meals
12:57 ‣ Cooking and healthy fats / oils
13:23 ‣ Cheat day / Carb Re-feed day
13:55 ‣ ‣ ‣ Tip #4 for Weight Loss
Do I have to exercise to lose weight?
14:16 ‣ How often should I exercise each week?
14:26 ‣ Weight / Strength training / Exercises I recommend
15:00 ‣ Final tips on Weight loss
Drinking alcohol, what to watch out for.
15:24 ‣ Juices: are they actually healthy? Why to avoid them!
15:42 ‣ High Protein breakfast benefits
15:55 ‣ Why you shouldn’t stay up late
My new hair color: http://bit.ly/2xCFQpe
My old hair color: http://bit.ly/2xnJaTW
:･ﾟ✧ FOLLOW ME ⤵︎
Tweets by lilitmac
snapchat ‣ LiliTMac
✉ email ‣ firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see this & you’re a troll potatoe comment “how often are we supposed to take a mayo butter bath then? ”
LIKE DIS VID IF YOU MY POTATOE HOMIE
♪ Spotify http://spoti.fi/1yhyBvV
‣ Aero Chord & Anuka – Incomplete [NCS Release]
https://youtu.be/UaiqX2syHT4 | DL: http://ncs.io/IncompleteYO
‣ JPB – Up & Away [NCS Release]
EDITING ‣ http://bit.ly/myeditsoftware
DSLR ‣ http://bit.ly/1ZoGzyK + LENS http://amzn.to/1gIp0YE
:･ﾟ✧ Not sponsored
Hello. If you’re new here, I’m a potatoe and I sit in my room and make videos like: everyday quick & easy hair and makeup tutorials, morning / night routines, skincare, weird tags, ootds and lookbooks, try-on hauls, and more. Join the potatoe family and subscribe for weekly vids!
☪ videos you should watch
Room tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gitLv9UthO0 http://bit.ly/lilisroomtour
Winter Night Routine http://bit.ly/winterNightRoutine
Fall School Morning Routine http://bit.ly/FallSchoolMorningRoutine
Winter Morning Routine http://bit.ly/WinterMorningRoutine
Fall Night Routine http://bit.ly/FallNightRoutine