Tag Archives: how to lose weight fast

hqdefault 8

5 Easy Tips To Lose Weight Fast!

4 Weeks Diet

Audio Text:

hi guys welcome back to my channel as promised this video is a five tips on how to lose weight fast these are things that I’ve just worked for me lately I will show before and after picture in this video somewhere or as a thumbnail so there is a difference and my body is finally getting back on track and it’s dropping weight a little bit faster because as you guys know I was having some problems so I’m really excited and it’s keeping me motivated so I just want to share these things with you just keep in mind that they’ve worked for me I don’t know if they’ll work for everybody but you can experiment like I do all the time forgive me if I’m looking at my phone I did write them down just so I can make sure I get all the information that I want to get out and let’s get started so tip number one I’m going to start with the most boring thing first because I feel like I reiterate this a lot drink water drink at least half of your body weight in water in ounces each day and that should really help them with that being said cut out juice cut out alcohol cut out soda oh my goodness cut out soda anything sugary all that cut out the only thing I will say I’ll have from time to time is the Trader Joe’s like all-natural cranberry juice with no sugar added and I’ll just dilute that in water but otherwise just water and drink after bucket number two drink long or green tea now I was having a lot of issues with tea and I found out that I’m intolerant to caffeine however I kind of went back to the basics this time and just decided look if I break out I break out and but I’m going to go back to the tea that helped me the most so when I was working at Teavana like three years ago um I drink monkey picked long tea religiously now I will say that it is a little bit pricey so it’s one of those things like it’s really kind of weigh out the pros and cons start with the start with a small amount and if it works for you I would really invest in it but it works wonders there’s something about it that has a special enzyme that helps release fat from the body it helps speed up your metabolism if you drink it after or before your meals and I really noticed at that time and I’m gradually starting to notice now that I am a little bit more hungry or after I eat not right after but like I’m getting hungry hungry or each time and the last time that happened to me my metabolism was speeding up and it was burning off my food so long tea right now I’m having an okay time I haven’t had any like severe breakouts or anything like that so I’m crossing my fingers that I do okay because I love this I feel like it’s been helping me for the past week and a half just get back on shock so it’s only been a week sometimes my reactions are delayed with green tea it’s like a couple days and then I’m just like I have all these breakouts so green tea or long tea both help speed up your metabolism they’re great for you I would spend a little bit of extra money on the loose leaf tea I’m not getting paid to tell you guys this once again like I tell you with everything because tea bags I tried to just go the cheaper route and it just didn’t do anything so if you do go pick up you know along tea from Whole Foods or whatever even though it’s organic it’s not loose leaf and it was this one specifically the monkey picked long tea from Tijuana if you don’t have a TV on it you can get it online I’ll link their website in the description bar but it helps a lot tip number three don’t skip breakfast along with that do not skip any meals throughout the day even if it’s something small for a snack if you’re feeding your body consistently your body’s going to get used to that and it’s going to understand that it’s okay to burn off the food that you just ate and it’s because it understands that you’re going to feed it again so when you starve yourself throughout the day your body has to hold on to everything that it has and it won’t start releasing that fat until it knows that it’s going to be fed I hope that makes sense that’s kind of the only way I know how to explain it so you guys understand but yes don’t skip any meals but do not skip breakfast if anything so that is my tip number three this is going to seem kind of weird um and this is something that I’ve just had a good experience with and I’ve noticed that’s interesting pineapple now obviously in moderation don’t just go feasts on pineapple all day every day but I have about like one or two Spears of pineapple I get mine that are already cut from Trader Joe’s you can totally cut your own and just save them in the refrigerator throughout the week but I noticed pineapple has something to do with something I do not know the scientific term I have googled it before to see if it was it would help you lose weight because my cousin and I when we live together we like couldn’t understand like why we were like looking extra thin at one point and we determined it was the pineapple I don’t know why but for some reason incorporating it into your diet I know people say like oh it has a lot of sugar oh that’s not I personally if it’s a fruit I don’t worry about the sugar number 5 this is where it gets a little bit tricky because I understand not everyone has the same exact schedule and not everyone can just not eat after 8 o’clock but not eating after 8 o’clock for me helps a lot now I have a very regular schedule my job I’m at work at 9 o’clock and I’m off at 1 o’clock so I know that at 8:30 I have my breakfast but I love and I have a snack and when I get off I have lunch and then a snack and then whatever and so forth I don’t eat after 8 o’clock sometimes I don’t eat after 6 or 7 o’clock it just depends if I’m hungry or not of course if you’re like really hungry I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a small snack the healthy found these are tene before bed but do your best not to eat after 8 o’clock now if you are someone that does not have a nine-to-five because I was a server for a very long time where I was working till 2:00 in the morning and I didn’t eat it like 10 o’clock but I wasn’t going to bed until 3:00 in the morning because of my work schedule so I would have liked to eat a chicken and some vegetables in the kitchen so you just kind of have to figure out what your schedules like and what time you decide not to leak to eat after they say don’t eat like two to three hours before you go to sleep and that’s just something you’re going to have to experiment with but I notice that if I don’t eat after 8 o’clock the scales drop I’m here every Monday and every Wednesday so please don’t forget to subscribe on your way out I would love to see you Wednesday I collaborated with smart girl world and leave created some guilt-free desserts for you guys so part one will be on my channel part two will be on hers and I really enjoyed hers so please don’t forget to check those out on Wednesday and I’ll see you guys next time thank you guys so much for watching

READ MORE

hqdefault 115

6 Best Weight Loss Tips Backed by Science

4 Weeks Diet

Audio Text:
sniffing apples eating a tapeworm taking a regular laxative it’s true these are all weight loss tips you can find on the Internet these days and while there are all sorts of pills potions and theories out there here are some tips that are actually backed by science let’s start with the obvious first what you’re eating matters and one of the most important things you can be eating is more protein diets high in protein have been shown to cut late-night cravings in half reduce obsessive dieting thoughts by 60% and can make you feel so full that you naturally eat 441 fewer calories per day it also helps to preserve lean muscle mass and stop muscle loss when cutting weight the best sources are whole eggs salmon lean chicken and grass-fed beef also eat tons of low carb vegetables besides the amazing micronutrients they provide they will also supply the body with a steady source of fiber studies show that fiber especially viscious fiber can increase satiety and help you control weight over the long term your mama was right about eating your greens oh and don’t forget about the water dieters who are given 17 ounces of water 30 minutes before meals consume 44 percent fewer calories than those who don’t water has also been shown to give a 24 to 30 percent boost in metabolism over a period of one to one-and-a-half hours after drinking so not only is water great for skin and overall health it can also help you lose weight weight loss is not just about what you eat but it’s also about what’s going on inside of your body take a probiotic in both human and animal studies have shown that normal weight people have different gut bacteria than those who are overweight or obese during a three-month study women who took probiotics lost 50% more weight compared to a group taking a dummy pill they also continued to lose weight during the weight maintenance phase of the study so take a probiotic or perhaps the apple cider vinegar to help your gut out I will link some of the best resources in the description what about workouts well there is no real connection between exercise and weight loss per se it can be helpful because number one it helps prevent the down regulation of metabolism which is where metabolism slows down when you cut calories number two it gives an added calorie burn to your day and number three it’s better for your overall health exercise three times a week for best results also consider drinking black coffee or green tea before your workouts they have both been shown to help burn more fat and increase work output during exercise some final tips that seem to work well for people chew gum immediately after eating a meal studies have shown that chewing gum lowers the desire for sweets and salty snacks and will decrease hunger between meals so right after having a big meal or when those cravings hit thrown a piece of sugar-free gum soups also work really well we already discussed the benefits of water intake protein and low carb veggies when losing weight combine all of these into a delicious chicken and veggie soup to get the benefits of all three and a single meal soup is incredibly inexpensive and can last for weeks if properly stored and the final tip is don’t forget to sleep studies have shown that poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for obesity being linked to an 89% increased risk of obesity in children and a 55% increased risk in adults eight hours a night because your health depends on it got a topic you want the health nerd to cover just put it in the comment section below and rumor has it for every new subscriber I get a drove of teacup pigs are born so please subscribe to the health nerd for weekly tips and tricks backed by science you can also check out the health nerds com for online health and fitness resources to take your health to the next level Cheers

READ MORE

hqdefault 118

5 Tricks to Burn Fat and Run Better | Lose weight

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
where my outside with my cows that into the fellas let me get a small clap and let me hear you say I’ll let me get a slow clap come on here sit down there are two reasons why I’m running first I’m participating in my first race and I need you to support me to do this you can follow me on this free app called fantastic you can follow my boots life encouraged me with comments likes and even encouraged it’s ordered to run you can follow my runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I hope to see you on my runtastic profile remember it’s free and the second reason is because I want to give you five tips to run better and lose that accumulated it baby invert arms moving your arms balance is the body during your run you don’t move them inward they should form a 90 degree angle and we should move them from back to front with your hands in a fist say how to step there are a lot of different opinions in my opinion if we support the impact on the hill it won’t be spread out on the foot but rather absorbed by the knee however if run stepping on the top half of the foot the weight will be cushon also our step will be more effective fast and will avoid injuries first reading there are many ways of reading depending on how fast you run one way is to hang once an exhale two way is to take two steps when you breathe in and two more as you breathe for position it’s important to lean forward slightly to help move in that direction this position is to a bright and Budin be correct ideally run it slightly leaning forward but with your body in line don’t arch your lower back relax your shoulders don’t stick out your butt looks straight ahead and sit here are two specific exercises that will help you naturally improve your running technique first stem and run in place feel how you fit histogram second try to jump as high as possible raise one leg and then you don’t you be the one remember I need your help because I decided to run my first race it will be to raise funds cancer and I want to collaborate since my mother when mother had breast cancer how can you help me it’s easy get the free app elastic where you can follow me life and cheer beyond with messages or emojis while I run this time I’m the one who needs your support now click on the link in the description box to follow my runs life runtastic comm slash users slash susana – java there is also a link to the application if you haven’t downloaded yet I wait for you

READ MORE

hqdefault 127

Red Tea Detox Video Review/ nutrition/ Best Weight Loss 2018

>>CLICK HERE TO GET THE RED TEA DETOX NOW<<

Audio Text:
hi there captain Paul from Key West I wanted to do a couple of videos about this red detox tea to say that I’m skeptical would be an understatement if you watch the video in the link below you’re gonna lose weight that’s it follow the program you’re gonna lose weight I’ve always been skeptical prepare this measure this do this go to the gym by all these supplements and nothing worked I’ve only lost 17 pounds but I’ve only been on it three weeks and I’ve changed my diet about that much but this really works and if you’re looking to lose weight fast in 2018 give this stuff a try click the link below watch the video make your own decision there’s a great offer in the video and if all you have to do is drink some tea to lose weight wouldn’t that be a bonus I don’t got to go run around the track or swim at the pool or go and workout or spend what is it nine hundred dollars a year now for a gym membership in Key West give the th try do a little exercise if you can I’m not against it I’m riding my bike a little bit now but I wanted to put this out online so if you want to lose some weight give the tea a try god bless you have a great day and once again please share and like the video and thank you for watching peace out excellent

READ MORE

hqdefault 123

10 WEIGHT LOSS Life Hacks to LOSE WEIGHT FAST and EASY! (Tips That Actually Work)

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
now I’ve heard of mini weight-loss hacks in my time and sadly most of them aren’t very helpful some suggest to watch a horror movie to burn calories snip an apple to reduce your appetite massage your ears to increase your metabolism that’s nonsense I doubt this woman went from this to that by massaging her ears while watching Nightmare on Elm Street so in this video I’m gonna present ten useful weight loss hacks guaranteed to actually work first things first if you want to lose weight fast you have to cut refined sugars and starches out of your diet this alone will help you quickly lose pounds of excess fat and inches off of your waist without getting all sciency when you consume carbohydrates like soda candy refined sugars and donuts your body not only produces more fat but it also slows down the burning of fat carbs present in your body hold on to a ton of water weight as well so basically if you cut down your carb intake your body is forced to burn up the carbs you’ve been holding on to for energy and after all of that is burned up your body has no other choice but to burn your fat for energy by putting fewer carbs in your body you will turn into a fat-burning machine the standard American diet has over 300 grams of carbs per day to cut body fat fast eat 100 to 150 grams of carbs per day and make sure you stay away from junk foods and choose unprocessed foods like meat fish eggs fruits vegetables and nuts this will allow your body that’s happened to your fat storage for energy inside note even if the food is healthy it still counts toward your daily carb intake number to incorporate more protein in your diet protein slows down digestion which means you’ll feel full and satisfied for longer and its appetite reducing so you’ll end up eating fewer calories throughout the day you can control bad food cravings and overeating by consuming protein rich foods such as Greek yogurt eggs cottage cheese milk chicken steak turkey breast fish beans peanut butter tofu and the list goes on and on studies have shown that eating two eggs for breakfast can boost weight loss by 65% compared to eating the same amount of calorie from carbohydrates like a bagel by eating protein early in the day you’re starting your morning off right and you will be less hungry throughout the day number three lower your caloric intake weight loss is a numbers game you need to burn more calories than you eat every day to lose weight it’s that simple if you lower your carb intake and increase your protein consumption as I mentioned in the last two steps then you will naturally take in fewer calories per day anyway because you won’t be craving foods that contribute to weight gain and you will be incorporating more high protein foods that will fill you up and suppress your appetite there are 3,500 calories and a pound of fat to lose a pound of pure body fat each week you need to shave off 500 calories from your daily caloric intake each day 500 times 7 equals 3,500 most people need 2,000 calories to not gain or lose a single pound so to lose that one pound of weight in seven days you need to consume 1,500 calories per day I’ll explain how you can burn calories with exercise which will help you lose more than a pound of fat every seven days in just a moment number four cut out snacking snacking can break your weight loss efforts the truth is you should focus more on eating three healthy filling meals and not so much on snack foods that don’t fill you up any way for it to be considered a snack it needs to be under 150 calories and most snack foods far exceed that number sure you can eat a small piece of fruit or some veggies but that will count toward your daily caloric intake and quite frankly won’t curb your hunger enough to make you eat less at your next meal so if you’re aiming to lose weight fast cut out snacking completely number 5 limit your energy drink in Starbucks consumption actually try to limit any drink that isn’t water the last thing you want to do is drink your calories number 6 count and write down your calories research indicates that we are terrible at estimating calorie counts which is why if you want to lose weight fast you must get in the habit of counting your calories you need to keep a food journal handy 3 nutrition labels and jot down the foods you eat so you can add up how many calories you eat per day write down every morsel of food that passes your lips and you may be surprised at just how many calories you are actually eating every day number 7 cardio exercise if you want real results then exercise is just as important as diet exercise is great for boosting your metabolism when you have a fast metabolism your body’s burning calories at a higher rate even when you’re resting which makes it harder to gain weight in the first place you should aim for 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week for weight loss but the amount of exercise you do will depend on how much weight you want to lose there’s no specific exercise you have to do but it needs to be an activity that breaks a good sweat cardio exercises that burn the most calories are jumping jacks and rope jumping jumping jacks burn 100 calories in 10 minutes while rope jumping burns as much as 130 calories in 10 minutes now if those exercises get to be a little difficult for you then fast paced walking mixed in with a little jogging may be the way to go as long as you sweat and keep your heart rate up for the duration of your exercise session then you had a good fat burning workout number eight drink more water while water doesn’t have anything magical in it that burns fat it certainly will help you with your weight loss efforts drinking water means you’re not drinking other beverages that have calories in them drink in a glass or two of water 20 minutes before a meal may help you feel fuller resulting in you eating less food and consuming fewer calories in fact a 2010 study conducted by the American Chemical Society confirms that people that consume 2 cups of water right before eating a meal ate between 75 and 90 fewer calories during that meal not only that but people that drink more water throughout the day have more energy because they are more hydrated and won’t feel too tired to workout I feel tired is the most common excuse people used to skip out on exercise so cut the excuses fight fatigue and stay energized by keeping yourself adequately hydrated number 9 get enough sleep having poor sleep habits can cause you to gain weight for one your metabolism does not function properly when you’re sleep-deprived secondly you have the hunger hormone ghrelin that tells you when to eat when you have insufficient sleep you have more ghrelin you also have the hormone leptin that tells you when to stop eating when you don’t get enough sleep you have less leptin more ghrelin plus less left and eat is weight gain in a nutshell get enough sleep and finally number 10 believe weight loss is not only a physical challenge but it’s a mental challenge as well no amount of weight loss advice you hear won’t matter if you don’t change your attitude you can’t change your body without changing your mind a huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realize it it’s not going to happen overnight you have to keep in mind it took more than a day to put the weight on so it’s gonna take more than a day to take it off whenever you feel like winning just ask yourself why you started in the first place and believe that you can persevere after all we all have choices in life losing weight is hard being fat is hard it’s time to pick your heart you have to set realistic goals and just do it don’t think don’t wait just do it you’ll be amazed at your results in 45 days if you follow these tips countless people have amazing weight loss transformations everyday and you can be one of them too I wish you great success on your weight loss journey and if this video helped you click like and subscribe to my channel thank you for watching

READ MORE

hqdefault 90

9 LAZY WEIGHT LOSS HACKS THAT WORK!

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
healthy living it’s a lifestyle choice and sometimes I do take a little break from that lifestyle to eat you know cake ice cream pizza speed and cheese burritos every day and on top of it all kind of stopped working out for a little bit – and then when summertime rolls around I wonder what my little shorts don’t fit anymore so I figured since it is little shorts weather and a lot of us are trying to meet those summer body goals right now I’m going to show you guys my own personal tips tricks hacks little changes that you can make daily to meet those body goals and to just feel better mentally and physically which is what we all really want right and you’ll do it without feeling overwhelmed and stressed out so if you like this video give it a thumbs up don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and on to the video [Music] so being active obviously you’re going to meet your goals faster but I mean sometimes you just don’t want to be active sometimes you don’t want to go to the gym sometimes you don’t want to be around people don’t trip two words bed exercises google them there’s so many that you can do literally from the comfort of your own bedroom and you don’t have to get dressed you don’t got to see nobody while you’re watching your favorite TV show do your bed exercises when a commercial break comes on do your exercises you can do butt naked if you want to so ok you know when you go to put on your shorts that you love and like they just aren’t fitting anymore even though you want to burn them and cry a little bit save those shorts because you want to use those to measure yourself instead of the scale because I know the scale isn’t really an accurate picture of your progress you know so save those shorts and try to fit back in those shorts instead of just weighing yourself all the time so if you’re the type to like be on the phone for hours maybe your best friend is calling she has some tea for you your boyfriend is calling your girlfriend is calling put the call on hold if you know it’s going to be a long one put on your tennis shoes and go outside because about time you hang up the phone after the conversation is done you realize that you just worked out without even knowing it that was like an hour long walk and it didn’t even feel like it and you got privacy with your phone call if you’re in school and you’re busy or you work a lot and you’re busy or you just don’t really feel like cooking whenever like you’re hungry oh just press if this is going to be the best thing that you ever did if you are not already doing this basically you want to spend at the beginning of the week spend like an hour or two making one big giant healthy meal then you want to split that big giant healthy meal into a bunch of small healthy meals then you just put them in the fridge like you would leftovers you can make enough for two days you can make enough for five days you can make enough for seven days it’s up to you then the next time that you’re at school or work or you’re just feeling really lazy you won’t be tempted to order Chipotle because your food will be ready for you to eat if you’re trying to make healthier food options you’re going to have cravings yeah you’re going to want that pizza you’re going to want that that’s spaghetti but you don’t have to deprive yourself completely just try to choose a healthier version for instance if you want pizza maybe make like a portobello mushroom pizza instead it’s actually pretty bomb instead of making a big giant bowl of processed pasta with sauce you can make a big giant bowl of zucchini noodles with sauce and by replacing your favorite like unhealthy foods with a healthy option it’ll keep you sane if you plan to go to the gym it’s easy to bail on yourself because you don’t got to answer to yourself if you make plans with a friend you’re going to be like seventy percent less likely to bail I kind of just made that number up but it sounds right so just try to find someone to make plans with sometimes this way like you’re more motivated to actually go out and it’s more fun honestly when you are on this healthy lifestyle journey you’re gonna cheat it’s okay yeah you don’t got to be perfect but one thing you can do is take your notebook or whatever you’re going to use and write down how you felt after you cheated did you feel sluggish did you feel yucky did you feel tired as you regret it do you feel guilty do you feel great how did you feel this way next time you’re trying to be good and you really want to cheat you can refer back to that letter you wrote yourself and see if it’s really worth it we’re putting our short shorts sometimes we’re going to get a little insecure about the dimples and imperfections although they are totally normal if you are feeling like this try and at-home spray tan this is honestly well my favorite things in the entire world because they create to the illusion of a more toned leg or more toned abs without actually doing anything to get it and it’s not makeup so it doesn’t get all over the place I like the at-home spray tans now a lot of times we overeat because we think that we’re hungry when we’re actually thirsty so a cool trick to do it’s kind of an old one but worth repeating is drinking a large glass of water 20 minutes before you eat because as it settles in your stomach you start to feel a lot less hungry usually you were also thirsty as well just didn’t know it until you drink the water alright friends if you’re trying to meet some goals but you don’t want to be like you know miserable the entire time hopefully these tips and I like to do help you if so give this video a thumbs up and also comment down below if you have any tips that you want to share with us because I definitely want to read those personally thanks for watching I love you guys so much I’ll see you soon bye Oh [Music] [Music] oh good so you’re mostly stuff can everybody shot ah that’s really [Music]

READ MORE

hqdefault 92

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT: EASY TIPS & TRICKS

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
what is up guys and welcome back to my channel so today I thought I did a type of video that I haven’t done in a while obviously unlike fitness but not always fitness especially on YouTube and that is because I guess like my life definitely doesn’t revolve around it and I had like a few years of my life very much revolving around it and so now I’ve got to the point where it’s like okay like fitness the gym I like you I spend time with you we’re not like best friends anymore and so I’ve kind of just got to the point where yeah I’m fitness but I’m more like a student who goes to the gym but there’s a lot more to my life and I just want to say first of all like either way that’s absolutely fine as long as you’re healthy as long as you’re happy if fitness is a big part of your life that’s absolutely fine if it’s not a big part of your life that’s absolutely fine as well just because I feel like being in the fitness industry and especially lately I feel like I’ve just let myself get sucked in to a big bubble of kind of like what you should do and what you shouldn’t do and what you should won and what you shouldn’t want and I was thinking about it last night and I’m very clear that my goals at the moment are to lose a bit of fat tone up a bit so get more like muscle definition and generally just get a lot fitter now over the past few months as you guys know if you are regular to my channel if you’re not hi welcome please subscribe if you’re regulars to my channel you will know that I actually just took a bit of a break off like the gym just cuz I I wasn’t loving it every time I’d go I’d be like and I just wouldn’t really enjoy it and I didn’t want to get to the point again where I was kind of like pushing myself to do it actually hating it and not really getting anything out of it apart from kind of having worked out and so I gave myself like three months of kind of going to the gym very sporadically like I did not know a lot at all so I just needed to take a step back I needed to kind of refresh myself I needed to come back to myself and what I want to do and everything and so long story short I’m back on the kind of train of not cutting because I’m not gonna bulk after or whatever but I do want to lose weight not much and not quickly but I just do and because I’ve read up a lot and I’ve spent a few years kind of having different bodily goals I do know what I need to do in that situation if I decide that I need want to lose weight or whatever so I thought as I was writing it down yesterday and writing down things that I was going to concentrate on workouts I was gonna do and everything I thought you know what like fuck it I know what kind of work especially for me but I also know what works in general and I want to share that and if you don’t share my goals that’s absolutely fine they’re my goals so I thought I’d basically sum up kind of what you need to do to lose weight now first of all I just want to clarify that you probably if you want to lose weight well yes you may want the number to decrease what you actually want probably is to lose fat now obviously losing fat is different to losing weight especially if you’re doing something like weight training so you’re gonna be gaining muscle that’s gonna go on this way but we’re just going to talk about it as losing weight because that is the more like commercial term for it so this is generally what you need to do flashing this is generally what you need to do if you want to lose some weight gain some definition and everything like that these would be my top tips and what I follow if I’m on that kind of trim down train to fucking – okay so first things first to lose weight you need to be in a caloric deficit now this means that you need to be eating less than you are expending or you need to be expending more than you are eating and this is init calories so this means that if in a day you burn 2,000 calories you need to be eating slightly less than that to lose weight otherwise bottom line you’re not gonna lose weight . now you can kind of do this one of two ways you can either eat less or you can exercise more or you can do both first things first i do want to say that you want to be very careful you do not want to drastically decrease your calories and you do not want to drastically increase your exercise now both of these things starting with drastically increasing your exercise you are going to increase the amount of cortisol in your body cortisol is the stress hormone and this is essentially going to make it a lot harder for you to lose weight you also may be over exercising which means that your body is literally just going to be stressed and you’re not going to recover properly so you’re really not going to get the most out of the exercise that you are doing now with eating too little this is a very very common thing when people go on a diet and they decide to lose weight so yes you need to be in a caloric deficit but you if you’re normally eating 2,000 calories a day 2,500 calories a day 1,800 you do not want to dramatically go down to 1,300 that’s not going to work yes you will lose some weight you will also be really hungry you’ll be really cranky your body will be fucking confused you will get to a point where you’re like fuck this and as soon as you go back to eating how you were before you will put on the weight again generally what I am saying is that slower you do it the longer it’s going to last and because they’re more sustainable it will be and also the more enjoyable it will be so that’s first things first there are no kind of special tricks there’s no kind of like you want to do sit-ups in bed or you want to take skinny tee like fuck no secondly one big piece of advice that I’m sure you’ve heard hundreds of times in magazines YouTube videos people online everything is that you should be drinking a lot of water now this is not just for weight loss or anything this is for your skin this is for your body to work properly this is for you to be healthier it’s fuel brain to work better like just drink a fuckload of water invest in a reusable water bottle now this is obviously not just a lot better for the environment than using plastic water bottles but it’s also a really really good way of getting your water in so I have one of these which is a Cadillac Eddie I will link it down below I keep a full one of these by my bed when I go to sleep I don’t drink it before bed because boys are just gonna be peeing all night but I do drink as much as I can in the morning I wake up and I often have a really dry throat anyway I have really bad asthma so usually and then I haven’t been like and poorer and like I do fucking snore the great thing about these is you’re not gonna pour it over your face or something I’ll let you lie in bed like okay there we go I also just keep it in my bag at all times and I’d literally just say try and have a good few of these a day drink more water just do a next very classic tip is just about sleep now everyone needs a different amount of sleep it is not true that everyone needs eight hours what everyone needs 10 hours or everyone needs six hours it completely depends on you now you’ll probably know whereabouts and that you lie I lie on the eight hours scale and I’m really really really busy at uni in them with social media and everything’s but like the one thing I do is I make sure that nine times out of ten I get eight hours sleep I literally that is just just prioritize your sleep you will be so surprised at how much better you will feel if you just make sure you get eight hours a night now you may need more than that you may need less than that but I know for me I need eight hours and sleep is so important for resetting your body for making you feel better for making you more productive and also if you’re not sleeping well your body’s not gonna work well enough to be concentrating on losing weight you’re not going to lose weight it’s efficiently if you aren’t sleeping so make sure you’re getting enough sleep a few tips I have our first of all phone with bed situation I know this is so tough but when I decide to go to sleep my phone is on airplane mode it’s on Do Not Disturb like I don’t even think about my phone until the morning like if it helps you to listen to music while going to sleep do that there are loads of meditation apps which are really really helpful that there was one that I was listening to where at the end of it I didn’t realize that it was like a finishing meditation I was using it to go to sleep and then at the end this guy starts literally like wailing in some fucking whale song and I’m literally just lying in bed like so close to being asleep and there’s like oh then another thing is reading which could really help now I know lots of people don’t read but novels are the best thing ever if you haven’t been into noble since you were a child and if you liked them then and chances are you’ll still love them just have a novel and read for like 15 minutes ten minutes five minutes before bed and it’s just such a good de-stress it makes your eyes more tired and you will fall asleep a lot easier another huge thing you want to do is you want to make sure it’s more of a lifestyle now I know you’ve heard that about fifty billion times good to make it a lifestyle you’re gonna make it live something you’re like but it’s not my fucking lifestyle like I don’t live and breathe broccoli but I just say with a few things you can mix them in a lot easier and it will just make you general your weight loss process just a lot easier now things like this are walking more so I walk to uni everyday and I’ve made more of an effort to do this that’s like a 35 minute walk and I do that to and from uni try and maybe get off like I stopped early from what you usually do and walk maybe try walking to the grocery store that will add so much on to your expenditure in terms of energy and so will make it much easier for you to get a deficit now this goes onto my next one and that is to do with motivation I know that motivation is like such like a key word in the whole of the world not just this industry and I would say that 99% of the time the people you are watching or you’re looking at and you’re inspired by are not motivated like fuck motivation I’m sorry yes you might have one night a week where you’re literally like community I’m gonna put my that clothes out and go it’s 6 a.m. to 1 morning but like it’s no I’m sorry it’s not normal to be motivated the whole time I know I’m definitely not but you’ve just got to plan you’ve got to make it a habit I have a note on my phone that basically has what workout I’m doing every day of the week and that can be helped by following a guide Chiqui blog link in description box or you can just like follow something off the internet there are loads of free things everywhere and but just write it down because that means that you won’t get to the gym and then be like the fuck am i doing and then have a really ineffective workout and chill it in like you would anything else another huge tip in terms of eating is eating voluminous foods now this is basically just eating kind of lower calorie foods but in larger volumes now this is a lot easier if you are cooking from home on days where I go into uni I don’t really meal prep because again I’m lazy and shit but on days where I’m working from home or if I go into uni for a bit and come back like oh my god it makes everything so much easier if you do cook from because you can essentially just get fuck loads of vegetables make really really really delicious dishes and the calories will be so much lower like I grabbed something formerly on the other day bearing in mind Leon is like really healthy and everything got it and it was like 700 calories and it was literally like a salad and I was like I got this is the healthy option like SOS and you do need to generally be really careful about that but if I’d made that at home it would literally probably be a snack of like 250 300 calories I my staple kind of things to buy are peppers onions mushrooms leeks spinach like loads of vegetables essentially and what I’ll do is I’ll literally just put them all into a saucepan not a saucepan like a frying pan and then like simmer them for a bit so to then maybe put some balsamic in there maybe put some teriyaki in there use your sauces season it how you want to and just generally make the main part of your meal a huge thing of vegetables because you will stay fuller for longer you’ll get fewer cravings and you’re basically just being a goddess another thing is just find what works for you I know that some people intermittent fasting works or if having loads of small meals works for you or snacking the whole time works for you I know it works for me so I always have like blueberries raspberries everything so that if I’m working and I need a snack I won’t just grab like a chocolate bar or something I’ll grab a whole thing of blueberries and it’s a lot more voluminous as well another thing is obviously if you are then kind of going to work and you eat food at work or whatever then do try and meal prep so cook from home and then put it into Tupperware and then you know that you have a guaranteed healthy lunch that you’re gonna enjoy because you can make it a lot tastier healthy than shops can cuz they’re like here’s something healthy it’s a leaf so yeah just find what works for you now my last thing is again just another one of those kind of make it a habit type things if there is something in particular you want to improve aside from like losing weight so whether it’s getting abs or like getting a bigger bun or whatever so making it a habit essentially just tying it into your daily life so it’s absolutely foolproof now what I would do for apps now first of all abs you get them unless you lose the layer of fat over your abs because everyone has absolute literally be like a fucking piece of cooked spaghetti you’ve got to reveal them by getting rid of the layer of fat on the top in the first place to be able to see them but then when you want to build up your abs in general and even before you’ve got rid of all that fat you definitely can build up your abs generally heavy lifting or specific ad work can work really well now I find planks work so well for me and they do build up my core as well so they make me generally better in the gym anyway and what I would do with planks sad as it sounds you know when you wake up in the morning and you’re like well and then you grab your phone and you’re like going through social media like I’d not let myself go on social media until I was in a plank sounds stupid worked for me when I was in the plank that’s when I’d go through my social media so when I scroll down my insta feed look at Twitter look who’s hated on me you know don’t do that anymore it just made me so strong in general like my core I had fucking amazing ABS and I want them back so yes there you go those are all my main tips in terms of kind of how to lose weight tips to lose weight whatever I haven’t decided what I’m gonna call this video yet probably clicked because you know we only the views I’d see him general you do just need to make it part of your lifestyle you do just need to get used to certain things you do just need to realize that you don’t need to eat food the whole time like look after your body it’s 2018 like you want to glow you want to be healthy as well as looking amazing outside so just like treat your body a bit better and get into the routine of it just don’t concentrate on it too much please don’t try and lose weight too quickly because it’s gonna come back on just as quickly you’re so much better off just working walking and healthy eating and everything kind of into your like into your whole lifestyle and then you will see the changes but I hope you really enjoyed this video please like and subscribe if you did especially if you’re new here welcome and I will see you guys really soon as always leave requests down below please share your fave tips on how to lose weight down below so kind of if there are certain things that really work for you in terms of getting abs or in terms of losing weight or in terms of making you feel fully fully for long me pull-up or longer or and all things whether they’re recipes leave them down below so we can create a whole forum to help each other and I will see you guys next time and thank you so much for watching

READ MORE

hqdefault 101

10 Secrets To Lose Weight Without Exercise! Healthy Eating Tips

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:
what’s up guys is Caitlin B and welcome back to motivation Monday oh hi I’ve got so many questions from you guys ever since I think I first started going to you so I thought I would narrow it down to my top 10 ways that you can eat healthier and in turn lose weight disclaimer of course I’m not a nutritionist this is just the tips that have been working for me and that I’ve seen the most results from I’m also not guaranteeing that you are going to lose weight I’ve been eating healthy for the past like year and a half or so I still haven’t seen like extra results in the past at least month especially by doing most of these things so even I’ve seen results and you guys will too but if you are someone who is coming from like a college diet pretty much and just eating a lot of processed foods and fast foods then you are probably going to see like extra results if you do all these things but even if you just do a couple of them my first tip of course if you watched my last motivation Monday video is to swap processed foods or Whole Foods not the restaurant but I do love me some Whole Foods you guys want to know everything about how to do this reset if you want to try it out for yourselves and I will put the video right up here the info bar bub you can check it out after this video but basically you are just omitting processed foods dairy added sugar lutein and alcohol from your diet for 30 days now set seems like super undoable for you then just try to do it like even two to three days a week I talked about in that video but I’m just going to reiterate that you can definitely alter it to your needs by all means you do not have to give up gluten but it’s just something that keeps you bloated and that’s something that may make you feel like intolerance so that’s why bro meaning it but the main thing here is just to get rid of eating processed foods packaged foods and try to eat more Whole Foods into your diet my next tip is to eat in season knowing what produce is in season is gonna make it so much more tasty and you’re gonna actually crave those kind of foods as opposed to dreading them I cannot tell you like how many times I’ve had like a fruit that is not in season and it tastes so disgusting to me that I just don’t even want to eat it also when it’s in season it’s also widely available and oftentimes it’s cheaper so it’s a win-win cranberries spinach kale leeks Brussels sprouts all of these foods right here I’m gonna put a list of them right here are all in season in February I know not everyone is going to like this one but this is to add hot sauce to foods hot sauce is a condiment that has virtually no calories no fat and it’s pretty much no other ingredients besides chili now you do have to be careful and be sure to look at labels I know Tabasco is like my favorite i just think tastes the best and it doesn’t have many other ingredients in it and I know a lot of other hot sauces tend to have edit ingredients xanthan gum salts unnecessary ingredients so make sure it’s healthy and that you’re not just like putting into your body got hot sauce is great because it actually revs up your metabolism and it keeps you from scarfing down your foods because it is obviously hot and when I add it to my foods I notice that I eat a little bit slower and obviously the slower you eat the more your brain actually has time to tell you that you’re full and to stop eating so you tend to not overeat when you add that to your foods so it’s definitely helpful upgrade your foods now this can be super super easy especially with some breakfast staples oatmeal is one of my absolute favorite breakfasts because it’s super filling and it’s super tasty and it’s quick to make you can easily upgrade your oatmeal by first swapping out your package instant oatmeal for actual steel-cut oatmeal I’m telling you guys the packaged stuff even if it’s from Trader Joe’s it often has a bunch of added sugars to it and other ingredients that are so unnecessary once I stopped doing that I felt so much more full from my actual oatmeal when I get steel-cut oats and you can get this at the Whole Foods Trader Joe’s pretty much any kind of grocery store it’s just in a can when I’m making steel-cut oatmeal it does not taste good on its own because there’s no sweetener and I don’t want to add like artificial sugar to it so instead what I like to do is just chop up a banana and also a handful of blueberries and I’ll put that in when there’s still about like a minute a minute and a half left of the cooking time for my oatmeal and that way it just like melt and it’s super gooey and warm and honestly the banana adds the most sweetness to it ever they don’t even need any other sugar and then I top it off with some cinnamon which is a metabolism booster and sometimes I’ll add a spoonful of crunchy no salt almond butter so I’m going to work out after we’re just add a little bit protein it’s such an easy switch just to go from packaged oatmeal to like actually making your oatmeal it does not take that much longer but you’re gonna feel so much more full so much more satisfied and you’re not gonna have those cravings cut back on your condiments or swap them for healthier alternatives I will admit ketchup is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine I’ve always loved ketchup and just like dousing it on all of my foods but it is so highly processed so many added sugars and like Heinz is the worst for you because there’s so much corn syrup and it’s disgusting but honestly Heinz ketchup does not taste good to me anymore ever since I switched to a Trader Joe’s ketchup if you’re someone who cannot give up on ketchup make the switch from your super unhealthy ketchup they are probably eating to a healthier alternative and you can find those most likely at Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods or any kind of more natural food grocery store that you have around you the Trader Joe’s won I believe does have added sugars but it’s more like natural sugars as opposed to corn syrup and it just tastes a lot better still not like good for you but it’s definitely just those easy switches are going to make difference but if you can cut it out that is even better trust me it gets easier like I loved ketchup and like so much of it on all my foods but ever since I started this 30-day reset it’s got so much easier to the point where like I don’t even crave it anymore and I started swapping my condiments for healthier things now I know this is probably still processed but again I’m kind of tweaking this to like my own meat but I will go for a healthy Dijon mustard that doesn’t have any added ingredients to it and there’s no like sugars or anything put hot sauce on there sometimes that’s all you need to train yourself to live without the ketchup and once you stop having so much sugars your body starts craving what you’re actually eating so instead of like what I used to crave is more unhealthy foods I start craving healthier foods my next tip is to swap your sweet tooth mostly just after dinner I like to just like have like a snack and I used to go for cookies or ice cream packaged foods but my favorites are apples and peanut butter or even bananas and peanut butter acai bowls are my jam I ate so many of them in Hawaii I think I have every single day while I was in Hawaii well you can also make them at home a banana an ice cream is great like you shouldn’t deprive yourself you shouldn’t feel deprived but you should still allow yourself to have those little unhealthy things here and there obviously but easy swaps like this are just going to make a big difference because I definitely add up my next tip is to meal prep when you don’t know where you’re going to be making that week in your foods you’re gonna most likely make bad decisions oftentimes I find when I used to do this like especially in college I would eat snack foods while my food was in the microwave or cooking like whatever because I’d be so hungry at that point and let myself get to that breaking point where I’m like shaking I need food so then I just make really bad decisions that’s a super bad habit to break but it’s super easy if you meal prep especially like on a Sunday just set aside like an hour to to just like cut up your foods for the week put them in Tupperware and then you know what what foods to expect that week and you always have it on hand because if it’s on hand you’re gonna want to reach for it when it’s all washed and ready for you we are all about convenience and that is like the most convenient thing that you can do for yourself it’s also not bad to make like big batches of things especially like soups and stews and stir fries it’s also a really good idea to have some recipe staples it’s not bad to eat like the same foods all the time if you know that you’re satisfied when you eat them you feel good why not make them all the time like you don’t have to have like the super fancy recipe every single meal my next tip is to keep a staple grocery list one that you can always go back to for me I always have fresh produce spinach onion garlic brown rice potatoes avocados and bananas and blueberries those are always on my staple grocery list and I go grocery shopping more often and just get less foods because I like to get produce when you have that staple grocery list you’re going to be less likely to go in the middle of the aisles which is the most unhealthy sections of the grocery aisle then your groceries are going to be more expensive because you’re just grabbing anything that you find appealing at the time and also when you do that you’re gonna pick things that oftentimes don’t go into a recipe whatever I do that I just spend so much money and I don’t even use half the stuff like it goes bad my next tip is something that you probably heard non-stop but I’m just gonna say it because why not stop the sugary drinks I know it could be difficult you are someone who’s addicted to coke but that’s really bad but you can switch to something really disgusting like Lacroix honestly if you’re addicted to soft drinks so try to limit it you have to wean yourself off that I feel like it’s not something that you can just stop but maybe do it every other day for a while and then starch and maybe just do it twice a week three times a week and then eventually once a week or zero times a week would be the best because those are just so many aimless calories and sugar that your body does not need and that’s easily the culprit of gaining weight for a lot of people I honestly don’t love these by any means but I also don’t love Papa Lacroix is great because it’s just carbonated water and natural flavor but definitely something to look into if you are looking for an alternative my last tip is to eat less sodium honestly probably the hardest for me because I grew up just loving salt and I would eat fast foods all the time and I would just ask so much sold to all my foods it was honestly kind of disgusting but I’ve gotten a lot better lately but you know it’s still something I’m working on a really easy fix to do if you love salt is to just omit it from your cooking so when you’re like making a stir fry for example a lot of recipes call for putting salt in your recipe but it’s really unnecessary like you do not need to do that at all this often times when you’re serving the food when you’re eating it you’re gonna add salt to it anyway like just on top of it it’s gonna be a lot more satisfying when it’s on top right where your tastebuds are and you’re gonna taste the salt so if you are doing microwavable meals why’d you omit those but if you are doing them really look for low sodium or like no added salt sodium makes you bloated it retains your water and also you just look super super tired I know for me I have really bad under-eye bags whenever I eat salt or like dehydrate myself it just gets so bad and that is the biggest culprit of it all so alcohol just makes those like super crazy okay guys so those are my tips I believe that was ten if it wasn’t I apologize but I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you want more motivation Monday videos definitely give this video a thumbs up to let me know I’m also going to be doing an update on my 30-day reset my results from it if I’m gonna keep going with it that will probably be the next motivation Monday so stay tuned for that if you guys want to see my last motivation 1-day video again I will put that in the info bar above as well as some other what I eat a day videos just to get you guys inspired but I hope you guys enjoy this video and I will see you guys very soon

READ MORE

hqdefault 86

Summer Weight Loss Meal Plan | Diet Plan to Lose Weight Fast | Lose 5 kgs in 10 Days

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:

Weight Loss Diet Plan for Summer to Lose 5 kg | Quick Weight Loss With Mango | Meal Plan or Diet Chart for Summer
| Eat More Lose More

Weight loss diet plan | Summer Weight Loss diet plan | Indian Summer weight loss diet plan | Lose 5 Kgs fast | Summer Diet Plan | Lose weight with mango | Healthy Mango recipes | Mango for Weight loss

Today I’ll be sharing with you all my Summer Weight Loss Diet Plan.
Summers are here and summer season brings lots of delicious fruits with it one being Mango – The most yummiest of all. But people intend to think that having Mango can increase your weight as it contains a lot of calories in it. But it’s a MYTH! Eat your favorite fruit and lose weight fast and easily.

Subscribe to My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzWh1dxLlGtYtVqQWyw4w_Q

Check out my other videos:

High Protein Weight Loss Diet Plan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzfLgBgen-s

1200 Calorie Meal Plan : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_dUzHi4Al4

#weightloss #loseweightfast #mangoweightloss #loseweightwithmango #mango #mangorecipes #mangoicecreamforweightloss

This video is only intended for an informational purpose.Readers are subjected to use this information to their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.

The content is offered on an informational basis only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are “generally informational” and not specifically applicable to any individual’s medical problems, concerns, and/or needs.

READ MORE

hqdefault 89

WEIGHT LOSS HACKS \\ HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST!

>> Click Here To Get FREE Report + My Special FREE GIFTS<<

Audio Text:

hi guys and welcome to my channel today I’m gonna be sharing with you some weird weight-loss hacks that can help you lose weight really really fast these weight-loss hacks definitely wouldn’t be something that you would use if you wanted like long-term weight loss or if you had a lot of weight to list this is definitely something that you would use if you just had a couple pounds to lose or if you were going to a big photo shoot or maybe your wedding was in a couple of days or you had a big event because most of these hacks are actually just losing water weight but let me go ahead and share these hacks with you the very first weight loss hack that I have for you is getting a deep tissue massage you may have heard of this before but when you get a deep tissue massage you are releasing a lot of toxins that are trapped and stored inside your muscles and when you release the toxins you release water weight as well that’s all that’s why you eat here a lot of people with a massage your muscles the miss I think they call them masseuses maybe that’s right I don’t know if I’m wrong let me know but um you the masseuse is well down that’s you they’ll tell you to drink a lot of extra water after getting massages because of dehydration and the amount of water weight that Joel is some people can lose like a pound or two pounds some people can lose as much as five pounds after a deep tissue massage so that is my first weird weight loss hack the next weird weight loss hack that I have for you is actually ice therapy this concept that was the first time I ever heard it was from Tim Ferriss is for our body if you’ve ever heard of 4-hour body let me know let me know that I’m not the only one but um I actually heard about this concept and there’s two different variations but actually heard us about this concept and when I heard about it I was like wow you’re crazy and the only reason that I actually tested it was because I wanted to prove the guy wrong I was like that is so crazy there’s no way but when I went to go ahead and prove this guy wrong I found out that he was actually right so what it means is you can do the ice therapy or the ice baths and they kind of had the same purpose but ones like getting extreme results and ones like more it takes a couple more days for a therapy what you would do is maybe there’s a spot on your body that have a little bit of extra fat I know a lot of people say that you cannot target fat but when it comes to a therapy they have scientifically proven that you can target fat so what will you do let’s say let’s use for example let’s say the lower abdominals let’s say that you have a little layer of fat you just want gone and what you would do for maybe 20 minutes a day while you’re watching a program where you’re just reading a book or relaxing it you would just put like an ice pack or a bag of ice on your tummy and since it’s so cold it would cause your cells to heat up and burn a lot of ATP and burn calories which would in return burst start burning fat so that is the concept and then if you do the ice bath your whole body’s emerged so your whole body is generating more heat and trying to warm back up so you’re born in even more calories this mechanism wouldn’t be something that you would lose weight like if the second you did it it wouldn’t be as instant gratification but you would see results in there I think it’s in like a five day period is what Tim Ferriss says but you would have to check out that book for sure but what you do is you kind of add it on so you would add that little weight-loss hack on to whatever you’re doing so if you’re eating clean and you’re working out and you added that on to the area that you’re troubled or the having tricky time it would increase your weight loss significantly and then it also helped that target area go away a lot quicker which is really weird when you think about it because I’ve just never thought of anyone that I know when they’re losing weight like sit around with ice packs or sitting an ice bath yeah the concept in general like when I stop and sit and think about it is just sound so forth but that is my next weight-loss hack another weight locks hack that I have for you it’s actually an Epsom salt bath I usually do these once a month Epsom salt baths have been used for a really long time to actually help with like healing your body if you’re really really sick a lot of people will take it up to the salt baths and it will pull out the toxins just like the tissue massage but instead is in a and you don’t have to do the massage part and you look at the box and figure out what ratio you want to do different detoxes different plans to different amounts and you would just after the bath you’re literally whenever I do them I’m usually two to three pounds later and then in the morning and like I said it is definitely water weight because it’s pulling from your skin and I usually like to hydrant myself after I do them because I don’t want to see the number go down because I do know that it’s water weak but if you do want to lose a couple pounds that is another hack another thing that you can do for a weight loss hack is actually have a tablespoon of coconut in the morning I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of this concept but a lot of people talk about like implementing healthy fats can help you lose weight but when you implement healthy foods especially like early in the morning or adding fats like having avocado or having a tablespoon of coconut oil your body recognizes that you already have fat in your storage so it’s okay with releasing other fat body fat so it’s kind of like a test for a task okay I have enough stored away you’re feeding me fat so I’m okay with getting rid of you know your extra body fat so it’s kind of that concept and it actually does work like I said this is not another one that’s gonna be insert gratification but over time you’re definitely gonna see some results the last weight-loss hack that I have for you is not actually helping you lose weight but it’s in the process of helping you lose weight and it is including cinnamon – like maybe your smoothies or maybe – your breakfast in it really if you know about cinnamon you know that cinnamon has some really cool properties in it but one of the weight loss properties that it has is it actually decreases your appetite significantly so if you are a person that has a lot of cravings and you are not good with controlling your cravings cinnamon can definitely help decrease your appetite and just kind of control your overall food intake so those are all my weird weight-loss hacks let me know in the comments below if you think any of these are absolutely crazy and if you have ever tried any weight loss hacks that have actually worked let me know in the comments below or if you’ve heard of something like oh my gosh I’ve heard of this this and this and I’ve never tried it but sorry I’ve heard of it let me know in the comments below – because I love hearing about like whether it be like dietary plans whether it be weight-loss hacks I love hearing about that stuff I think it’s so fascinating so let me know in the comments below if you have any interesting things that maybe I didn’t know though also if you like this video give it a thumbs up and if you are new to my channel and the subscribe button is rutted down there make sure you click it make sure that you become a subscriber alright friends thank you so much for watching and I will see you in my next video bye guys

READ MORE