Hey guys! We just put together the best 7 keto fat bombs recipes, hope you enjoy them 🙂
Savory Pizza Fat Bombs- Keto Recipe
These savory fat bombs are super rich, decadent, and velvety in the mouth. They’re extremely easy to eat and they’re just plain delicious. Plus, they make for really cute appetizers if you’re serving them to multiple people. Stick a slice of pepperoni underneath, top with a leaf of basil, stick a tooth pick through, and throw a slice of olive on top.
4 oz. Cream Cheese
14 slices Pepperoni
8 pitted Black Olives
2 tbsp. Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
2 tbsp. Fresh Basil, chopped
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Dice pepperoni and olives into small pieces.
Mix together all of the ingredients.
Form into balls, then garnish with pepperoni, basil, and olive.
This makes a total of 6 Pizza Fat Bombs. Each fat bomb comes out to be 110 Calories, 10.5g Fats, 1.3g Net Carbs, and 2.3g Protein.
KETO WHITE CHOCOLATE FAT BOMBS
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter about 25g
- 1/4 cup coconut oil about 35g
- 10 drops vanilla stevia drops
- Melt together cocoa butter and coconut oil over low heat or in double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla flavored stevia drops.
- Pour into molds.
- Chill until hardened.
- Remove from molds and keep stored in the refrigerator.
per serving: 125 calories, 10g fat, 0g carbs, 0g protein
EASY RASPBERRY COCONUT FAT BOMBS
- 1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a coffee grinder or small food processor, process dried berries until they are a fine powder. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut butter, coconut oil, shredded coconut and sweetener. Stir frequently until all ingredients are well combined and melted.
- Pour about half of the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Add the raspberry powder to the remaining mixture in the pan and stir until well combined.
- Dollop the raspberry mixture overtop the coconut mixture in the pan and swirl with a knife. Freeze or refrigerate until set and then break into chunks.
Calories: 234kcal fat: 23.56g Carbohydrate: 6.56g fiber: 4.11g Protein: 1.72g
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bombs For Keto
| ONLY 1 NET CARB |
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bomb recipe is great for KETO, and tastes like cheesecake! Fat bombs are one of the best keto recipes, and they are so easy to make too. This strawberry cream cheese fat bomb recipe has only 1 NET CARB each, and requires minimal ingredients. As far as keto dessert recipes go, this one is a MUST TRY!
6 Ounces (168g) Full-fat cream cheese
4 Tbsps (48g) Melted Butter
3/4 Cup (105g) Strawberries
2 Tbsps (24g) Confectioners erythritol
2 Tbsps Lemon juice
FAT BOMB INSTRUCTIONS:
Add all the ingredients to a food processor
Process for 1-2 minutes
Scrape the sides of the food processor, and process again for 1-2 minutes
Use a cookie scoop to scoop the batter out of the food processor, and add to a mini-muffin tray lined with paper liners
Freeze for atleast an hour
Let thaw for a couple of minutes before enjoying
FAT BOMB MACROS (per bomb):
*NOTE: The macros do not include the “carbs” from the erythritol. Erythritol doesn’t have calories, thus I did not include the “carbs” in the macro nutrient information.
1 NET CARB EACH.
Coconut Fat Bombs! | 3 Ingredients and 5 Minutes |
1 can Coconut Milk
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
20 drops Liquid Stevia
Add coconut oil to a large mixing bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds to melt.
Add stevia and coconut milk to the warm coconut oil. Mix to combine.
Lastly, add coconut flakes and mix.
Pour into fat bomb molds and place in the freezer for 1 hour. Enjoy!
These fat bombs are best kept in the freezer.
Net Carbs: .87g
Calories: 89.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.87g | Protein: 0.33g | Fat: 9.7g
Low Carb Strawberry Kat Bombs | 3 Ingredient Dessert |
After a cure for those sugar cravings? Try my Keto & Low Carb Strawberry Kat Bombs.
250g Cream Cheese
250g Strawberries, halved
1 teaspoon stevia
*Leave in the Freezer until required and eat after several minutes.
2 Ingredient Fat Bomb Recipe | 0g Carbs |
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 scoops (60g) Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- Fat Bomb Mold
- Heat a saucepan to low heat.
- Add the coconut oil and protein powder. Using a spatula stir the ingredients together until you get a smooth white consistency. The mixture will come together in under a minute.
- Pour into a silicone mold equally to make ten fat bombs. We poured about 80% of the way up for each fat bomb.
- Roughly chop the macadamia nuts and distribute over the 10 fat bombs evenly. Note: Any nut will work!
- Optional: sprinkle the fat bombs with a little sea salt to amp up the flavor!
- Put the fat bombs in the freezer and allow to set for at least 2 hours.
- These can be stored in a ziplock bag in the freezer up to 2 months.